A!!CT is deleted and I am gone :P (General Discussion)

A!!CT is deleted and I am gone :P // General Discussion

1  2  3  |

vampyred

Feb 16, 2003, 9:03pm
GoodBye, You sure had us all fooled.....

[View Quote]

vampyred

Feb 17, 2003, 10:02pm
For real, Hey People,I'm leaving forever too :) ....
[View Quote]

rossyboy

Feb 23, 2003, 12:13pm
"ncc 71854" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> wrote this
(news:3e46fc20 at server1.Activeworlds.com) in worldbuilders on 10 Feb
2003:

> i dont give a shit about what they think about me, its proven that
> they make upall those lies anyways, its all their fault if theyre so
> arrogant and ignorant, i treated them the same way they treated me,
> for as much as i care they can just all die, for real im tired of this
> constant bullshit from yall! if you dont like me u gotta live with it,
> but if u cant then go kill urself!

Wow... that's quite harsh for someone whose name was guessed wrongly. I
don't expect to see many over 20s cussing people out on the AW newsgroups -
well not over something like this anyway.

(I'm thinking 9 to 12 years)

It was a selfish post. But full of hurt, too. So he's gone. There's
nothing we can do about now.

Chris

[View Quote]

1  2  3  |