Public Appology to Everyone (General Discussion)

Public Appology to Everyone // General Discussion

1  |

alphabit phalpha

Oct 10, 2002, 1:03am
Dear Everyone...hehehehe

I feel the need to appologize to all of you that have birthdays and I
didn't build you a card:(
Things have been REALLY busy IRL for me lately, and I have had to focus
on iRL.
Happy Birthday to all of you and hopefully by your next one I can make
you a little 3d card:)
If you're interested in seeing the IRL project you can see it at
www.bitemebaitandtackle.com
No....no shameless plug...not selling anything ...YET....just sharing
yet another episode in AlphaBit's life:)
I am finding that in an attempt at learning sql and php for the chat
forum is not as easy as some have told me it is:)
Hopefully once the shop is up and running we can offer you a 3d shop to
come visit.
Currently King Tex has been working on a basic version of what it will
look like in Totworld in your worlds list.
The building is to specs, we just havent had the time to get it more to
the completed state.
Hopefully in the future if any of you are visiting in Texas, Tex and I
can take you out on the boat for a day of fishing:)
BTW...if you look closely at some of the pictures on the website....you
will see that tall drink of water in the distance....lol
Thanks everyone for understanding the neglect in card building and have
a great year!

Hugggs:)
Bit:)

maki

Oct 10, 2002, 1:10am
Oh jeeze it's so hard to get to everyone's birthday and make a build for
everyone though .. I've been getting telegrams about birthdays everyday, and
mine is coming up, too! (psst, I'm turning 8!)

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

lioness.

Oct 10, 2002, 1:27am
Maki.......you told me last week that you are currently 12. What's up with
that????! ;-"/ LOL

[View Quote]

maki

Oct 10, 2002, 1:37am
I also told you I was 8, or 9, and 10, 11, 12 too...it's 7 :) you didn't
believe any of them anyway .. ;p

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Oct 10, 2002, 1:53am
Happy early Birthday sweetie:)

[View Quote] maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

lady murasaki

Oct 10, 2002, 9:21am
Good luck on the new business venture. ;oD

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Oct 11, 2002, 12:14am
Thank you:)

d a n

Oct 12, 2002, 10:35am
Cant belive that,

You have a domain name >_<

---
D a n

So do i now - http://www.maniaonline.co.uk

"d a n" <awdan at aol.com> wrote in news:3da816f6 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Cant belive that,
>
> You have a domain name >_<

Oooook... If you want a domain name, it'll cost you about 10 bucks, it's
nothing special anymore.

KAH

maki

Oct 12, 2002, 3:14pm
[View Quote] maybe he said that because I said I was turning 8.. :)

maki awmaki.com