Broken suggestion box (General Discussion)

Broken suggestion box // General Discussion

1  |

tony m

Jun 23, 2002, 12:10pm
Anyone else notice it?

johnny b

Jun 23, 2002, 12:43pm
Suggestion box WHERE ???

tony m

Jun 23, 2002, 12:51pm
Mind you, it doesn't work.

http://www.activeworlds.com/community/suggest.asp

On 23 Jun 2002 10:43:47 -0400, "johnny b" <uniquect at optonline.net>
[View Quote] >Suggestion box WHERE ???

johnny b

Jun 23, 2002, 1:42pm
HAHAHA :OD kinda "ironic" dontcha think ?

You try emailing them ? they might not even know....

JB

tony m

Jun 23, 2002, 2:00pm
Emailed them Friday. They should get it [fixed] by Monday hopefully :)

On 23 Jun 2002 11:42:31 -0400, "johnny b" <uniquect at optonline.net>
[View Quote] >HAHAHA :OD kinda "ironic" dontcha think ?

>You try emailing them ? they might not even know....
>
>JB

tony m

Jun 24, 2002, 9:32pm
Got the reply from support. Very interesting.

From: "Kellie Williams" <kellie at activeworlds.com>
To: "Fldmshl2013" <fldmshl2013 at austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Suggestion Box on Website...
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:45:05 -0500

Dear Tony,

The suggestion box was temporarily disabled. I'm sorry for the
inconvenience.
Warm Regards,
Kellie Williams/Mountain Myst
Community Services
Activeworlds Corp.
www.activeworlds.com

Please include previous email dialog in all replies.

johnny b

Jun 24, 2002, 10:42pm
Oooooooo :Oo CRYPTIC !

hehehe ;O)

I'm not following why it's interesting here. Everything looks fine to me.
Not all of the AW employees work at the Office in Mass. In fact, Roland
lived in California didn't he?

johnny b

Jun 24, 2002, 10:58pm
Just Goofin ;O) Kellie / Myst is quite Legit..... and quite nice also :O)

She used to run and host the old Juno Dome ( may still ) way back......

no sneaky stuff here :O)

JB

tony m

Jun 24, 2002, 11:01pm
The fact there is no notice on AW's site that the suggestion box is
deliberately taken down is what's interesting.

On 24 Jun 2002 20:48:26 -0400, "bowen"
[View Quote] >I'm not following why it's interesting here. Everything looks fine to me.
>Not all of the AW employees work at the Office in Mass. In fact, Roland
>lived in California didn't he?
>
>--Bowen--

zeo toxion

Jun 25, 2002, 10:50pm
This has been down since January I think.... the last time I used it was
before then and then sometime (not sure) after it stopped working.
Coincidence.....I think NOT!

--
A message from Zeo Toxion