I'm bored (General Discussion)

I'm bored // General Discussion

1  |

ozilcho

Nov 30, 2001, 5:32am
"A man needs a woman like a fish needs a bicycle."
(Bono)

binarybud

Nov 30, 2001, 4:29pm
and conversely "A Woman needs a Man like a Bicycle needs a Fish".
lol

LoL it all depends on the aspect of what you're looking at.. in order for
our species to survive.. we both need each other to pass on genes and to
mate.. in any other form.. either could be true ;)

--Bowen--

anduin lothario

Nov 30, 2001, 6:22pm
Ah, well, scientists have now discovered a way for a woman to produce a baby
without a man, only problem is, they can only produce female babies, no
males.

So what happens now?

LoL the gene pool would become shallower.. enhanced intelligence is also
only carried on the Y chromosome ;). Hence why we'll get an Einstein every
once in a while.. Stephean Hawking, etc sooo that would bring scientific
breakthroughs to a screeeeeatching hault. Y is really a genetic mutation
but it's for the better.. the majority of woman don't have the "balls" to
fight battles either.. so what happens in wars? *yes women do dispute with
each other.. if not more then guys do* plus you'd end up with a lot more
birth defects in the female babies since you don't have the Genes that guys
have *like non-helophila X chromosomes* It'd be worse off for them to do
that since guys are just mutated females LoL sucks to be us. Sorry I'm
bored too *had genetics today*

--Bowen--

foxmccloud

Dec 1, 2001, 1:05am
*watches his fish mate with his bicycle*

Fox Mc Cloud

"bowen" <bowen at omegauniverse.com> a écrit dans le message news:
3c07d0ce at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> LoL it all depends on the aspect of what you're looking at.. in order for
> our species to survive.. we both need each other to pass on genes and to
> mate.. in any other form.. either could be true ;)
>
> --Bowen--

foxmccloud

Dec 1, 2001, 1:07am
True, too bad that men do.
Ever seen a female SS? :P

Fox Mc Cloud

"bowen" <bowen at omegauniverse.com> a écrit dans le message news:
3c07ee14$3 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> the majority of woman don't have the "balls" to
> fight battles either..

Not really part of a battle.. just to keep weak prisioners that were
mistreated and practically dead in line. I'm talking full out wars LoL.