To tell if your dead (Wishlist)

To tell if your dead // Wishlist

1  |

bro

Aug 24, 2004, 6:25am
I wish you could tell if a cit was active or expired? It would make my
contact list shorter. Soon to expire myself it might help a few of my
old friends too.

johnf

Aug 24, 2004, 1:08pm
Maybe have a tick for expired cits - or active cits.

John

[View Quote]

king small guy

Aug 24, 2004, 5:47pm
Maybe a red "X" where the ? goes if they are disabled or expired

--
Ksg Ind
[View Quote]

light form

Aug 24, 2004, 6:57pm
There would have to be a criteria for what qualifies as 'expired' and
'active' past if someone has renewed or not. Some people just renew to have
a ppw, so having that citizen on your list would tell you nothing. Also,
some people, myself included, usually take a break inbetween experation and
renewal. So when you take some like that off your list because they have
lets say the 'X' and I renew, you miss out.

Just some thoughts ;)

LF

ferruccio

Aug 24, 2004, 7:34pm
Just have a red X for expired, then when you hold your mouse over it, it
will show the last date that citizen was online.

weizer

Aug 24, 2004, 7:38pm
Yes I wish for that too !

Weizer

"bro" <bro at geneband.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:412afb96 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I wish you could tell if a cit was active or expired? It would make
my
> contact list shorter. Soon to expire myself it might help a few of
my
> old friends too.

bro

Aug 24, 2004, 8:35pm
All real good thoughts on this. Some people might get a cit back
that is true. You could always add them back on your list from time to
time to check. How many times have you been around an old build and
wondered if that cit was still around? I think it would be a very nice
feature to add. I don't know how hard it would be to do but it seems
the datat is there why not use it ?
[View Quote]

johnf

Aug 25, 2004, 3:55pm
Or if a citizen is not online for X weeks then they turn to one icon - and
then if they are expired another - and so on

John

[View Quote]

highflier

Aug 27, 2004, 12:51am