target=aw_3d (Wishlist)

target=aw_3d // Wishlist

1  |

alcior

Apr 14, 2004, 10:08pm
It would have to be written in the assistance of AW on the treating page of
the function target that bump url C:/ target=aw_3d does not allow has
anybody other but the pocessor of the computer to see the files which it
contains. I have to pass two hour has to explain that, with few succés lol
Or to désactivate the url c:/ ?
Alcior FRANCE!

xelag

Apr 14, 2004, 11:01pm
Alcior,

my email is xelag at 3dee.nl . I speak french and maybe if you send me
your text in french I will be able to translate it to english so that
others understand it. What you just published here is, well, a good
attempt, mais tout a fait incomprehesible en anglais :)

Salut,
Alex

On 14 Apr 2004 19:08:49 -0500, "alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com>
[View Quote] >It would have to be written in the assistance of AW on the treating page of
>the function target that bump url C:/ target=aw_3d does not allow has
>anybody other but the pocessor of the computer to see the files which it
>contains. I have to pass two hour has to explain that, with few succés lol
>Or to désactivate the url c:/ ?
>Alcior FRANCE!

heh, think i understood what you said! but it's all has done
not-understandable in english? :)
all that after only 7 years of studying french in school! :)

-SWE

[View Quote]

weizer

Apr 16, 2004, 7:55pm
Not exactly... "tout à fait" means absolutely or completely :-)

-Weizer

"swe" <swe at swe-e.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4080436b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> heh, think i understood what you said! but it's all has done
> not-understandable in english? :)
> all that after only 7 years of studying french in school! :)
>
> -SWE

[View Quote]

xelag

Apr 16, 2004, 11:13pm
LOL, maybe you need one week of french in France to catch up.
Although I can not write french properly (I hated it at school in
Uruguay, I took the piss out of my non-french french teachers, so
never learned how to write it), it is my family language, I read it
and speak it fluently. So even if I don't know the most subtle latest
trends in colloquial (oh they change fast), I can still understand the
basics :)

all has done - go google translator :)

<smiles>
Alex

[View Quote] >heh, think i understood what you said! but it's all has done
>not-understandable in english? :)
>all that after only 7 years of studying french in school! :)
>
> -SWE

rossyboy

Apr 18, 2004, 11:54am
Well they've already done something like that for universe owners. But
for the files on the hard drive, try file://C:\ instead of http://

[View Quote]

kathryn delanuit

Apr 20, 2004, 9:10pm
I think Alcior means that AW should explain on its help pages where it
talks about the URL command, that if you put in something like
file://c:\ that what is shown is *only* viewable by you and not by
anybody else. It would appear that someone Alcior knows bumped into
something and saw the contents of his harddrive listed on the screen and
freaked out thinking he'd been hacked or something hehe....and Alcior
had a hard time explaining to that person that they hadn't been hacked
and that noone else could see the stuff on their hard drive from the
page that opened.

[View Quote]

alcior

Apr 21, 2004, 4:38am