YOU MUST READ THIS!! LOL // Bots

1  |

concept

Mar 22, 2000, 9:49pm
This was a converstion recorded in AWBotLab... Agent EB is trying to
provae that he was "hacked" by a bot :)) Also the ????? person was
screened cause he didn't want his name posted. Read this , but dont be
drinking milk while you are!

Agent EB: GTG SOMEONES USIN BOTS TO HACK
Concept: lol
Concept: nimrod
Concept: I'm sure they do that alllooottt
Concept: auth.activeworlds.com is firewalled
Concept: You've proablly got a trojan
Mech: thats because he is stupid, lol.......
Mech: he left..
Mech: lol
Agent EB: ummm..
Agent EB: Mech
Agent EB: Whoever did that hacking
Mech: what?
Agent EB: one of your bots
Agent EB: they used one
Mech: umm bots cannot hack..
Agent EB: of your bots
Mech: aw has firewalls..
Agent EB: yes they can
Mech: they can't..
Mech: no, they cannot
Agent EB: now they can
Mech: it is impossible..
Mech: Hello TheSlayer
The Slayer: hi all
The Slayer: hi mech
Agent EB: yesterday the wall crashed or something
Mech: rofl
Agent EB: thats why im still on duty
Mech: fool...just rumors..
Concept: I agree
Agent EB: IM A REAL BOT AGENT I KNOW THINGS
Mech: lol
Agent EB: A huge program like this has to have some problem
Mech: no such thing as a "bot agent"
Mech: lol
Concept: Agent..
Agent EB: what
Concept: DO you have ATGuard? It permits you to see all incoming
connections and whether to permit them
Mech: or
Mech: you can start msdos
Mech: and do a netstat
Mech: type netstat -r
Mech: in the command
Mech: spot
Agent EB: IKNOW
Mech: and it will show you what ips are connecting to you
Mech: and who is established.
Agent EB: EVER THOUGHT OF HACKING INTO THE BOT PROGRAM
Agent EB: well DUH
Concept: lol
Concept: It's a bot
Concept: Logs into auth.activeworlds.com
Concept: port 77
Concept: The application name is scanned
Concept: If it's hambot or sometihng fine
Concept: "Bill's hacking prog"
Concept: wouldn't be allowed
Concept: But
Agent EB: O YEAH THE COMPUTER JUST MAKES A BOT WITH NOCBASE
Concept: Just on your view
Concept: Like say he hacked a hambot
Mech: that is why when you program bots you must give it a bot
paplication name
Concept: And it logs the application name hambot
Concept: Then he gets in
Concept: WTF is he gonna do? It's a hambot!
Mech: and you must have the auth.activeowrlds.com/ to bein the coding..
Concept: No hacking capabilites
Agent EB: i no all this crap
Mech: Agent...
Agent EB: all the programs are hooked to the wall
Mech: IT CANNOT HAPPEN!
Agent EB: I CAN ARREST YOU BOTH
Mech: ROFLMAO
?????: if this is the Agent I think it is, he is a hacker wannabe
Mech: lol
?????: im serious
?????: there was an angent
Mech: I beleive you..
?????: angent
?????: which was kicked off AW
Mech: lol
Agent EB: MY BROTHER
?????: because he threatened me, and I talked to enzo about it :)
?????: your brother my at $$
Concept: lolol
Agent EB: there are you happy
?????: heard that so many damn times
Mech: its you and you know it kid..
?????: don't give me that Agent I know its you
Mech: don't lie, lol..
?????: Did you enjoy being a tourist Agent?
Concept: my brother that's gotta be the lamest thing i've ever heard
Agent EB: have you ever heard of the builder MR M
?????: must have been real fun to have 2 avatars
Mech: ONly fools and "wannabe" hackers would think a bot could be a
hacker utility when it ahs to go throught authentication!
Concept: preach on Mech
Agent EB: have you ever heard of the RePtIle?
Mech: ONLY
Mech: and i mean ONLY
Mech: fools...
?????: If I wanted to I can make my programs send me your password, but
of course I don't do that
Mech: THOSE ARE BOTS MEANT TO HACK
Mech: These are bots meant to haev fun with and do things in AW
Mech: A hambot cannot be used as a hackign tool
Mech: lol
?????: lol
Mech: my bot cannot be used as a hacking tool..
?????: HamBot sux
Mech: it is I M P O S S I B L E
Mech: I programmed my bot
Mech: I should know..
Agent EB: *sticks up middle finger* bye
?????: oooo he goes to a pokemon world
Mech: lol , what a fool kid..
?????: il send a bot there
?????: send
Mech: lol
Mech: wow, i remmber when pokemon was cool
Mech: lol
Mech: its SHIT now..
Mech: lol
?????: why the heck is he in bots
?????: bots listening in :)
Mech: to "try" and act smart about bots and hacking :]
Mech: what is he saying?
Concept: lol
?????: nothing :)
?????: yet..
Concept: Someone is hacking me with a bot!
Concept: whooo
Concept: I gotta record this convertsation
Concept: post on newgroup
Mech: lol
Concept: lol
?????: ::::::D
?????: I wasn't here
Mech: lol
?????: ok Concept ? :)
Mech: that should be posted on a quote board
Mech: i am copying that
Mech: lol
Mech: ok
?????: don't put my stuff on there please :)
Concept: lol i wont
?????: oooo Agent is cool, hes trying to scroll in Bots
Mech: dopnt talk for a sec..
Mech: lol
Mech: got it
?????: Agent EB said: vbg
?????: Agent EB said: b
Mech: *making quote board(
?????: Agent EB said: PS WAKE UP
?????: Agent EB said: idiot

faber

Mar 23, 2000, 5:55pm
Thank you for some nice entertainment :)

Faber

"concept" <VConceptV at aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:38D958D8.DFFFFE10 at aol.com...
> This was a converstion recorded in AWBotLab... Agent EB is trying to
> provae that he was "hacked" by a bot :)) Also the ????? person was
> screened cause he didn't want his name posted. Read this , but dont be
> drinking milk while you are!

image

Mar 24, 2000, 11:33am
For everyones information this Agent EB used to be Agent I believe, he was
banned from AW for threatning people that he will 'hack' into their
computer, but anyway, He is a three year old..

image
image at swlink.net

[View Quote]

first speaker

Mar 28, 2000, 8:34pm
LOL, I should have brought popcorn with me to the NGs today :)

[View Quote] > This was a converstion recorded in AWBotLab... Agent EB is trying to
> [...]
> Mech: to "try" and act smart about bots and hacking :]
> Mech: what is he saying?
> Concept: lol
> ?????: nothing :)
> ?????: yet..
> Concept: Someone is hacking me with a bot!
> Concept: whooo
> Concept: I gotta record this convertsation
> Concept: post on newgroup
> Mech: lol
> Concept: lol
> ?????: ::::::D
> ?????: I wasn't here
> Mech: lol
> ?????: ok Concept ? :)
> Mech: that should be posted on a quote board
> Mech: i am copying that
> Mech: lol
> Mech: ok
> ?????: don't put my stuff on there please :)
> Concept: lol i wont
> ?????: oooo Agent is cool, hes trying to scroll in Bots

john viper

Apr 1, 2000, 3:08am
Hey you all should do virtual comedy sketches hehe

-JV