Cloud Shadows (Wishlist)

Cloud Shadows // Wishlist

1  |

ryan

Jul 2, 2003, 4:07pm
I'd love to see an option that would make cloud layers create a shadow
on the ground that moves along with the clouds.

Ryan

weizer

Jul 2, 2003, 4:13pm
Unfortunatly I heard that the current renderWare engine does not support the
shadows, but that'd be awesome.

-Weizer
"ryan" <awngs.5.ryanjacob at spamgourmet.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f031f5c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I'd love to see an option that would make cloud layers create a shadow
> on the ground that moves along with the clouds.
>
> Ryan

zeofatex

Jul 2, 2003, 8:54pm
It would lag if the browser had to animate/draw shadows X_X, part of the
reason objects don't have shadows now. If you think AW is slow now, wait for
them to add shadows. LOL

[View Quote]

calhoun

Jul 3, 2003, 5:47am
"reason objects don't have shadows now." they had them before?
[View Quote]

zeofatex

Jul 3, 2003, 9:56am
I meant NOW as in AWI could have put in shadows a long time ago and they're
not in this version or any previous versions. Unfortunately you can't hear
stressing of words online =\

[View Quote]

crazy pills

Jul 4, 2003, 12:01am
problm if u have a glas room u want shadows to go through, if you have a
solid roof do u want clouds inside??