Cell Grid Enhancement (Wishlist)

Cell Grid Enhancement // Wishlist

1  |

calhoun

May 28, 2003, 7:29pm
The Cell Grid should be red if you don't have the proper rights to edit
Terrain, and should be green if you have the proper rights

Nah red is hard to see. Green is quite nice... might as well just give us an
RGB option to set in the INI for us to choose.

calhoun

May 28, 2003, 10:38pm
yeah they should
[View Quote]

dlp anne

May 29, 2003, 2:30am
I agree
But rather then just RGB let us enter a hex value so we can make it any
color we want.

"dlp anne" <anne at dreamlandpark.com> wrote in
news:3ed58cf3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I agree
> But rather then just RGB let us enter a hex value so we can make it
> any color we want.

The hex value is just a compressed version of the RGB value :-))

#FF = 255, so #FFFFFF becomes 255 255 255 = white.

KAH

technozeus

Jun 3, 2003, 7:36am
I don't know whether this will help, or only complicate the issue but here it is anyway...

http://host.activeworlds.com/TechnoZeus/aw34/color_conversion.html

I hope it helps.

TechnoZeus