CL wish (Wishlist)

CL wish // Wishlist

1  |

the derek

Nov 26, 2002, 10:08pm
i wish you could have the onlint contacts at the top of your list so you
dont have to scroll to see them

ncc 71854

Nov 27, 2002, 6:45am
As an option.

And to have a block list similar to MSN, so that blocked ppl don't fill up
the contact list.

[View Quote]

the derek

Nov 28, 2002, 11:02pm
having to have blocked people on ur list is dumb. if i dont like them enough
to have them waste space id probably rather not see their name lol

"the derek" <imthederek at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3de6bc89 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> having to have blocked people on ur list is dumb. if i dont like them
> enough to have them waste space id probably rather not see their name

LOL, that's what NCC was saying.

KAH

technozeus

Dec 4, 2002, 3:59am
I wouldn't care to keep blocked people on my list either, but I can understand why some people might, and it's not really dumb. For example, if someone blocks a lot of people (from viewing their on-line status, or from sending them telegrams, or what ever) and changes who is on that list frequently, (for what ever reasons they may have), they may want to be able to quickly glance at a list to see which people are currently blocked from sending them telegrams "at that time" or something to that effect. Anyway, I think it would be neat to be able to sort people by attributes such as on-line status, privacy options, and what ever else the browser has to work with.

TechnoZeus