terrain (Wishlist)

terrain // Wishlist

1  |

linn

Oct 1, 2002, 12:46am
I wish there was not a seam right down the middle .... anyone know how to
put a path down the middle without the seam?

There shouldn't be a seem, could you give us an example? A picture mayhaps? :)

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> wrote in
news:3d990c82 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I wish there was not a seam right down the middle .... anyone know
> how to put a path down the middle without the seam?

I believe you're referring to the bug where a one pixel wide strip of the
terrain texture is rendered on the opposite side, which can create a seam.
This is a D3D bug I think, but it should be fixable. You'll just have to
wait for the dev guys to fix it.

KAH

linn

Oct 1, 2002, 6:45pm
k thanks

it's been fixed...

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com> wrote in
news:3d9a15f4 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> it's been fixed...

In 3.4 which is still in beta...

KAH

rossyboy

Oct 3, 2002, 9:00pm
I've seen this bug on pictwlks as well :¬/

[View Quote] >I believe you're referring to the bug where a one pixel wide strip of the