Bot request // Bots

1  |

baro

Aug 14, 2003, 5:14am
I was wondering if a very smart bot programmer not laid up by fluffy puff
confections could program a bot that could not only do the hully gully, but
do it on the panama canal. Is this even posible?

What?

baron sweetman

Aug 14, 2003, 5:55am
"baro" <baronjutter at shaw.ca> wrote in
news:3f3b36f3 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I was wondering if a very smart bot programmer not laid up by fluffy
> puff confections could program a bot that could not only do the hully
> gully, but do it on the panama canal. Is this even posible?
>

> What?

it easier then 'puffing' it up :) No need the be smart.

--
If polluting the Environment is against the law it follows that human
procreation should be outlawed

ima genius

Aug 16, 2003, 9:44pm
Could you provide some more specs on the hully gully? :)

[View Quote]

themask

Aug 17, 2003, 3:56pm
Ima Genius speaks!

Yes... he speaks.. yer know what, im hoping that sooner or later Bill sees
your posts and removes your ability to speak :P

john

Aug 17, 2003, 9:34pm
Chop down his tree in SMGate (SpiralMatrix.Com universe)... If I cant have
it no1 can

~John

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 23, 2003, 5:59pm
I was hoping the same for you! Wow... what a coincidence.

-Joe