Message to "Eep" // Bots

1  |

r y a n

Sep 1, 2001, 7:07am
This is a message to Eep,
Eep, Please stop being rude to me... im a citizen of activeworlds aaswell,
and i have a right to post, and i will never stop posting because of you....
so dont look at my posts if your just gonna be rude to me ok?

r y a n

Sep 1, 2001, 7:33am
Why would oyu report me eep?
I havnt done anything....

Nothing to be afraid about.

An off-topic post is by far not abusive enough to ban
someone or take away her/his web account.
Reasons to do that are continous spamming, flooding,
posting huge binaries or abusive contents, not just
off-topic posts.

Volker

[View Quote] --
"_

/\
\ /
__/ /_

r y a n

Sep 1, 2001, 7:49am
waz only saying sorry to everoyne and eep be's mean!
[View Quote]

lanezeri

Sep 1, 2001, 12:15pm
Did Eep reply to you?! I can't see it if he did

--

Lanezeri
Lead Bot Programmer at Stuff-X

[View Quote]

mike zimmer

Sep 1, 2001, 12:55pm
Ditto

he did in wishlist and general.discussion...

internal affairs

Sep 1, 2001, 7:22pm
Stop cross posting. This is the 3rd NG you have posted this crap in.

[View Quote]

the derek

Sep 1, 2001, 9:30pm
umm its good youre apologizing but putting it in
the wrong newsgroup is gonna just make things
worse... u shoulda emailed him or posted in
general discussion i doubt he hasnt filtered you

[View Quote]

lanezeri

Sep 1, 2001, 11:10pm
Hey, he tried to apologize, and you jump down his throat? Be nice for
once..

--

Lanezeri
Lead Bot Programmer at Stuff-X
http://aw.stuff-x.com

[View Quote]

reyemniffirg

Sep 17, 2001, 9:40pm
Ryan - please do not post this kind of stuff in a ng like this, save it for
the General newsgroup, this is a wishlist ng.

It's also in every other newsgroup. Besides, you're about 16 days too late.
:(
--
Chris
Eagle Scout, Philosopher, Peacemaker, and... Kung Fu Master?

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Sep 17, 2001, 11:36pm
My friend Ryan is getting the very lite version of someone picking on
him... He should wait until the PROS get to him...
The PROS = Just In, Kellee, and maybe OneSummer.
Then poor Ryan will YALP louder. lol

"reyemniffirg" <gwydionaw at gmx.net> wrote in
news:3ba689da at server1.Activeworlds.com: