Avatar location // Sdk

1  2  |

lady nighthawk

Aug 8, 2003, 1:47am
*Sees now where xelag (alex g) comes from* LOL

LNH
~ not as *blonde* today as I was yesterday ~

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Aug 8, 2003, 3:50am
"strike rapier" <strike at Rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3f32b4a2 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> We know... but try this:
>
> aw_string_set(AW_CONSOLE_MESSAGE, "This is line one\nThis is line 2");
> aw_console_msg(<you>);
>
> aw_string_set(AW_CONSOLE_MESSAGE, "This is line one part 2\r\nThis is
> line 2 part 2");
> aw_console_msg(<you>);
>
> The \r is not really valildated, but both will print on 2 lines.
>
> - Mark

[View Quote] non standarisation is slowly spreading, what can i say :) Must be said in
all fairness the newline was never that standarized anyway, but still on
a dos based platform it was pretty much standarized to crlf.

Not that i mind its better to have one char then 2 chars for a
newline.....