Alternate Universe testing // Sdk

1  |

brant

Nov 15, 2002, 12:43am
For years (at least since 2000) I've had people bugging me to make my bots
work in other universes. Just this morning I got the second E-Mail this
week asking if Ultimate Paintball could host trans-universal paintball
games.

I have no objection to adding this feature to these bots, and it's not
difficult to add this functionality, but the problem I have had for two
years is that I have no way of testing them to see if they work correctly.
Does anyone know how I could obtain a world and citizenship in another
universe for free (free is important - after all, I'm spending time to add
the feature) for a week to perform testing?

-Brant

bonzai

Nov 15, 2002, 1:07am
hey brant , i have cits in OW and DLP , 2 main other universes , i will help
out with ppws ( and worlds ) , contact me in AW "the joker ss"

"brant" <awteen at shoemakervillage.org> schreef in bericht
news:3dd45f6f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> For years (at least since 2000) I've had people bugging me to make my bots
> work in other universes. Just this morning I got the second E-Mail this
> week asking if Ultimate Paintball could host trans-universal paintball
> games.
>
> I have no objection to adding this feature to these bots, and it's not
> difficult to add this functionality, but the problem I have had for two
> years is that I have no way of testing them to see if they work correctly.
> Does anyone know how I could obtain a world and citizenship in another
> universe for free (free is important - after all, I'm spending time to add
> the feature) for a week to perform testing?
>
> -Brant

the derek

Nov 15, 2002, 1:26am
it should work in any universe right? mauz's site has a list of universes
that has free cits. Test it in one of them and it will work in all of them,
no?
[View Quote]

scuz

Nov 15, 2002, 2:12am
Whos site?

hal9000

Nov 15, 2002, 3:14am
http://mauz.info

--
Hal9000
worlds: Discover, Planets, Revolt76

[View Quote]

brant

Nov 15, 2002, 10:58am
Well, many universes have free citizenships, and some have free worlds with
citizenships, but I don't know of any that have both free worlds and
citizenships.