bonzai // User Search

1  |

Needed: C/C++ Programmers!

Oct 31, 2002, 12:21pm
you guys waste bandiwth for nothing ;)

"johnny b" <jbitt2ATjuno.com> schreef in bericht
news:3dc13596$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ARGH ! a POX on me dammit ! :OD
> So sorry ;O)

[View Quote]

Determining Caretaker Rights

Nov 14, 2002, 2:55pm
but it would it be possible to spit out the excact cit #of the caretaker(s)
?

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com.ANTISPAM> schreef in bericht
news:3dd3cefb at server1.Activeworlds.com...

[View Quote]

Alternate Universe testing

Nov 15, 2002, 1:07am
hey brant , i have cits in OW and DLP , 2 main other universes , i will help
out with ppws ( and worlds ) , contact me in AW "the joker ss"

"brant" <awteen at shoemakervillage.org> schreef in bericht
news:3dd45f6f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> For years (at least since 2000) I've had people bugging me to make my bots
> work in other universes. Just this morning I got the second E-Mail this
> week asking if Ultimate Paintball could host trans-universal paintball
> games.
>
> I have no objection to adding this feature to these bots, and it's not
> difficult to add this functionality, but the problem I have had for two
> years is that I have no way of testing them to see if they work correctly.
> Does anyone know how I could obtain a world and citizenship in another
> universe for free (free is important - after all, I'm spending time to add
> the feature) for a week to perform testing?
>
> -Brant

Another Bot/Terrain Question

Oct 23, 2002, 1:36pm
i would be very interested to have such a bot

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> schreef in bericht
news:Xns92B0A4DDA80B7kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "tengel" <glenn at tipssenteret.no> wrote in
> news:3db696c7 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Yeah, I believe Xelagot can do it as part of it's terrain features. If it
> hasn't I could write such a bot though (Percipient, mail me if
interested).

> KAH

Needed: C/C++ Programmers!

Oct 31, 2002, 12:21pm
you guys waste bandiwth for nothing ;)

"johnny b" <jbitt2ATjuno.com> schreef in bericht
news:3dc13596$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ARGH ! a POX on me dammit ! :OD
> So sorry ;O)

[View Quote]

Xelgot Survey

Nov 8, 2002, 12:10am
i can work with xelagots pretty well , maybe i should give some xelagot
classes every week

"SSJ Vegito" <SSJ4Gogeta at comcast.net> schreef in bericht
news:3dcb1bda$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I want to copy something at AWTeen 700n 1854w to AWTeen 548n 2566w with my
> cit number or without it but I don't understand it period. I can't get
this
> to work I don't know how and there is no manaul to show u
> how to use it. It just says wut buttons do but i do no how to set up the
> transfer anyway.
>
> Helllllllllllllllllllllp!

e-mail i got...(has pictures)

Apr 18, 2002, 9:49am
if there wouldnt be any religion , there would be far less war on this world
, and to the israelies i say , lok back what happend in WW2 .

"silenced" <nospam at privacy.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3cbe3363$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Well there'd still be some little bickers here and there with conflicting
> views.. and people being stubborn. But no where near the size of what
> they've been.. WW2, the crusades, etc.
>
> --Bowen--

[View Quote]

Needed: C/C++ Programmers!

Oct 31, 2002, 12:21pm
you guys waste bandiwth for nothing ;)

"johnny b" <jbitt2ATjuno.com> schreef in bericht
news:3dc13596$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ARGH ! a POX on me dammit ! :OD
> So sorry ;O)

[View Quote]

Aw Clone

Nov 23, 2002, 6:50pm
start 2 diferent browsers fast enough after eachother

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
news:3ddfe512 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Yes...
>
> - Mark

[View Quote]

Nvidia drivers

Dec 1, 2002, 2:25pm
i have a geforce also , and i updated a few days ago to the 40. something
nvidia drivers , i crashed so bad that i couldnt even start windows anymore
, so i downgraded to 30.82 again , and those run perfect . update to directX
8.1b if you havent yet , there are some great sites and forums about nvidea
cards , with how to tune them , and setting them up diferent when you crash
a lot .

Nvidia drivers

Dec 1, 2002, 2:35pm
i think i heard about that , does that happen in OpenGL games ?

"mod" <mod at darkbirdie.com> schreef in bericht
news:3dea3959$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> yup, I stay with some pretty old drivers, but not the ones that produce
> thousands of lines everywhere >.<
>
> -Mod
[View Quote]

Beta Testers - A Request

Dec 17, 2002, 3:41pm
i heard they plan to release 3.5 then

"ncc 71854" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> schreef in bericht
news:3dff5af9 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> 2379

[View Quote]

Beta Testers - A Request

Dec 17, 2002, 6:28pm
oooo an optimist ;)

"brant" <awteen at shoemakervillage.org> schreef in bericht
news:3dff7225$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Nah, 3.5 will be in 2010, at this rate :)

[View Quote]

3.3 Feature list

May 11, 2002, 1:34am
yeah , in these few months , many ppl left , good and bad guys , i hope we
still gonna have a community in a year .

"brant" <awteen at shoemakervillage.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3cdc64a9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Perhaps they are going to go bankrupt, but it's not going to happen
anytime
> soon - it'll be at least next year before anything of consequence happens.
> Thus, since I'll still be here until July, I'm making the best of the
> present. You should too, Goober. Myself, the last month has been bliss
> because all the troublemakers have seemingly vanished, leaving a community
> of intelligent (is that going too far?) people - look at this newsgroup
for
> example - at least in the last month, there have been very few flame wars.
>
> AW's price hike did accomplish one important goal - it got rid of all the
> idiots whose primary goal was to make everyone else's lives miserable - at
> least for now :)

[View Quote]

Needed: C/C++ Programmers!

Oct 31, 2002, 12:21pm
you guys waste bandiwth for nothing ;)

"johnny b" <jbitt2ATjuno.com> schreef in bericht
news:3dc13596$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ARGH ! a POX on me dammit ! :OD
> So sorry ;O)

[View Quote]

I Have Expanded A!!CT World for all to enjoy!

Dec 5, 2002, 4:04pm
a P130/150 . thats 30 times 50 $ only for the user limit ... 1500 $ ? maybe
a max of 30 users would be enough , but oh well , if you can afford it :)

"mrbruce" <A1CTWorld at aol.com> schreef in bericht
news:3def85fb$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Just a note to all. I have expanded A!!CT world to a P-130 world
(2600X2600)
> for all to enjoy. A!!CT's user limit is 150 people. A!!CT is also a public
> build world-building is open to all and tourist enabled.
> We plan a very big celebration to be announced very shortly in honer of
this
> exspansion and the renewal of A!!CT world for another year.
> I am still looking for donaters of objects, I also plan to purchase some
if
> prices are reasonable.(remember we (FeNiX and I) donated a world to the
> public, we are asking people to donate objects if they can.
> Thanks--MrBruce- A!!CT World owner.
> A1CTWorld at aol.com.

China

Dec 15, 2002, 3:12am
china is cool

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> schreef in bericht
news:3dfc0606 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Maybe he was talking about the political climate in there. :P
>
> Chris

[View Quote]

China

Dec 15, 2002, 3:16pm
blah blah , old dust
lol

China

Dec 16, 2002, 11:39am
but guys , this is AW, and no matter what china is or does , we can
havehinarelated object cant we ?

"shred" <shred at myrealbox.com> schreef in bericht
news:3dfd5848 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> That's true, and I didn't mean to say that China doesn't have its good
points. It's one of the oldest and most culturally developed nations on the
face of Earth. I just saw Bonzai's comment as being kind of mocking, that's
all.