How they treat customers? (AWI) (Community)

How they treat customers? (AWI) // Community

1  |

john tirado

Mar 7, 2005, 8:32pm
So here I am, I own a p60/30 with tourist acess, and have 60 bot rights, so
on december when I renewed my world it was only a p60/15 and I only had 10
bot rights. Ray made me special deal to get my bot rights to 60 and buy 15
more users, it was still a lot of money. So yesterday I was with matt888
playing with my 60 bots in alphaworld before they are all in use for my RPG,
and Veritas. on the AWLD ppw freaks out because someone hacked the server
this weekend and they saw that matt had 60 bots logged in under my ppw, they
telegram me and eject matt for either a day or a week.(btw this was around
15000n 15000e). Then matt emails JP, and because of my bots were bought with
the renewal of my world and at a promotion they dont show up on the bill as
(50 more bots bought) and so they move my bot rights to 3, my step bro
called AWI and someone picked up "We are investigating" is all she
said...This is ridiculous, I thought AW was a big business in an office not
business in someones house with a DSL connection, or that's what they make
it seem like. I am steaming of how furious I am.

jaguar hahn

Mar 7, 2005, 8:48pm
Yep, my bot limit was downgraded for no reason also last month. After
e-mailing Ray, however, it was fixed.

Hope you get yours back up.

[View Quote]

matt888

Mar 7, 2005, 9:56pm
This is the e-mail reply I got from JP regarding the ejection and ppw
change. Guess what everyone! I am still ejected from alphaworld! I am
also very furious with the way we were treated!! I sent a reply to JP upon
recieving this e-mail to tell him that Im still ejected from AW which is a
big inconveniance to me, however it doesn't seem to matter much to AWI that
I am a citizen; a customer, yet they treat me and John like we are nothing.

-Matt