my personal diary??? (Community)

my personal diary??? // Community

1  |

linn

Jul 16, 2004, 12:44am
as if everyone cares?????

themask

Jul 16, 2004, 2:18am
What?

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

http://www.delusional-minds.com

[View Quote]

ry

Jul 16, 2004, 10:31am
Huh?

--
Ry
www.zenithblu.net

.sharon

Jul 16, 2004, 10:45am
My picture ???? As if anyone cares.

qrv

Jul 16, 2004, 1:23pm
*hugs to Lynn and Sharon* :o)

QRV & CaseyAngel

andras

Jul 16, 2004, 2:35pm
[View Quote] > What?

This is Linn's way to attack AlphaBit Phalpha ....

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

alphabit phalpha

Jul 16, 2004, 3:32pm
Ahhhhh...I think she's just venting:)
I myself prefer to release those gases via burping or flatuating:)

[View Quote]

.sharon

Jul 16, 2004, 3:38pm
You seem to be enjoying it Bit !

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jul 16, 2004, 3:45pm
Hahahahaha!
Now where did that come from?:)

[View Quote]

.sharon

Jul 16, 2004, 3:49pm
Oh then you weren't enjoying it LOL !

alphabit phalpha

Jul 16, 2004, 3:54pm
*Thwack*:)

[View Quote]

onesummer

Jul 16, 2004, 4:06pm
Its a shame to see someone post in the newsgroup something negative! We try
to bring citizens together as a family in Activeworlds. Whether in good
times, sad or an adventure one may take sharing is part of the family
unit...
[View Quote]

.sharon

Jul 16, 2004, 4:11pm
Keep your fish where it belongs.

bodhitah

Jul 18, 2004, 1:58am
Linn and .Sharon,
Since when did you two broads become content monitors of this NG??

[View Quote]

themask

Jul 18, 2004, 3:10am
I dont even think they are.

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

[View Quote]

count dracula

Jul 20, 2004, 1:46pm
This diary reflect the life of Linn quite well i would say, it is just so
very much nothing.
Seems this is the cencored version though where all ugly things has been
left out; hence her life story fits in one line.

Dracula
"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40f74116$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> as if everyone cares?????

linn

Jul 21, 2004, 6:15pm
you know before I make statements I get a few facts drac LMAO you don't
even know me show how much YOU know huh

[View Quote]

linn

Jul 21, 2004, 6:17pm
oh yes I know why you don't know me lol its cause I don't brag in the NG s
or tell you every lil thing I do well in case you are worrying bout that
im going now to brush my teeth LMAO you big silly!!!

[View Quote]

count dracula

Jul 22, 2004, 8:19am
Could be you get facts before statements, but sure it has not shown in this
newsgroup. For example the blaming me for depression of your friend. I would
really really much like to see the facts for that.
All I see you do is bash and put down people; not even once have I heard
you say anything nice about someone or something.

I do not quite understand what you aim with this is, but maybe you know
yourself and would like to share with us.

I guess you ALWAYS know EVERYTHING about the people you bash? I simple made
my conclusion if you based on how I know you in AW. I seriusoly doubt even
you know all the person personally that you bash and put down. I might be
wrong but I doubt it.

Maybe you just should collect Betty Boop pictures and put thme on your
southern white middle class wall, and stop harrasing ppl here in the
newsgroup?

Dracula
"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40feced9 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> you know before I make statements I get a few facts drac LMAO you
don't
> even know me show how much YOU know huh

[View Quote]

count dracula

Jul 22, 2004, 8:20am
What would you possible have to brag about?

I would suggest using soap for cleaning your mouth, I dont think a simple
toothbrushing will help much.

Drac

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40fecf75$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...