Message from Alphabit Phalpha (Community)

Message from Alphabit Phalpha // Community

1  |

weizer

Jun 8, 2004, 9:18pm
Hi Everyone:)

Well....King Tex and I will be leaving sooner than we thought for
Boston.
We actually are leaving this Friday...yikes!
The party we planned for placing the stars on the Star Walk of Fame will
need to be scheduled after our return, and I'm not sure at this time when
that will be.
We might be up there a month, but maybe not.
Please make sure you watch this newsgroup and the AW Newsletter and
AWNews.org and VWTV and AWRadio for upcoming plans.
Sorry to be so vague, but we just don't know how long we stay at places
once we are there.
People try to tie us up and not let us go...lol!

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

AlphaBit Phalpha

wizard myrddin

Jun 9, 2004, 10:11am
Was not aware she couldno longer post to NG's

[View Quote]

weizer

Jun 9, 2004, 10:13pm
From ABP :

Hi Wiz:)
Well......what happened is I deleted a program from my pc and in the
interim, created a huge mess for d/ling proggys and uninstalling them.
Well....me being me...I just went back to an old reg and viola!...created
even a bigger mess....lol
Leaving in two days for Boston, I decided there wasn't enough time to
experiment even further so until I get back...Weizer will probably be
posting for me.

"wizard myrddin" <wizard at caolot.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
40c6fe5d$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Was not aware she couldno longer post to NG's

[View Quote]

dmc2u

Jun 16, 2004, 1:06am
I have the rope and Duct tape ready :)> Muuuuuuhahahaha

[View Quote]

lioness.

Jun 16, 2004, 11:26am
<-------------worried for King Tex now 0_0