Brock: I've had it. (Community)

Brock: I've had it. // Community

1  |

ry

May 12, 2004, 9:25am
Brock, please stop criticizing everybody for no reason,

the community newsgroup is for fun, and isn't always serious, regarding
topic "someone had to do it, so now ya know", I said:
"Very nice :S dont let AWI sue you LOL."
The LOL means I'm joking, or it's a non-serious remark, or - it's funny, now
posting with "Your an idiot" only shows that you want my self esteem, and
watch me give a crap when you say "Your Gay" or "You only a boy" - Cause I'm
proud of it, because I'm getting way Pisd of with you, stop criticizing
everyone, If I were you I'd shut the heck up while your ahead, because your
nothing but a shrivelled up piece of paper at the moment.

ry

May 12, 2004, 9:29am
EDIT:
when you say "Your Gay" or "You only a boy" - Cause I'm
proud of it,
IS MEANT TO BE:
when you say "Your Gay" watch me care it's not true. When you say "You only
a boy", im proud of it.

Yay there we go.
fixed.

lioness.

May 12, 2004, 10:16am
We know yer not gay hon. At least your true friends do. ;-")

[View Quote]

ry

May 12, 2004, 10:51am
:-)

archergirl

May 12, 2004, 11:31am
you know Ry, Brock is just the bad guy that everyone loves to hate.
Seriously, you shouldn't let people bother you too much on AW, it's just the
Internet afterall ;)
~Arch~

[View Quote]

ry

May 12, 2004, 11:40am
I know,
I can't help it! lol...

--
Ry

Rys AW Hosting Solutions
www.ryshosting.tk
Mail: ryshosting at iinet.net.au
Tele: +61 (0) 411-325-815
[View Quote]

king small guy

May 12, 2004, 1:20pm
Brocks quite cool hes just got this bad side to him
[View Quote]

ep0ch

May 12, 2004, 9:18pm
Honestly? I get a good laugh out of it, but alot of times he does bring up
good points.

-Ep0ch
[View Quote]

brock

May 12, 2004, 9:30pm
Hey...my name is Brock!

Would this post happen to be about me? :)

--
Brock,
IceFlare Network

[View Quote]

weizer

May 12, 2004, 9:36pm
I agree Brock *sometimes* brings up good points, but I also understand that
it's very frustrating for someone when you do your best to bring up YOUR
point and the only reply you get it "that sucks" or "you're and idiot".
These are what I call destructive comments. It's just useless. If you don't
like an idea or opinion, tell why and try to improve it. If you can't, just
don't say anything at all, otherwise you may hurt some people, expecially if
you're rude or impolite.

-Weizer

"ep0ch" <deltawolf at deltawolf.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
40a2b0bd at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Honestly? I get a good laugh out of it, but alot of times he does bring up
> good points.
>
> -Ep0ch
[View Quote]

jaguar hahn

May 12, 2004, 10:04pm
Brock you're not funny. You're a creep and I'm standing with it. Everytime
someone expresses feeling about a pretty nice idea, you go and say "Thats
gay" or "This sucks". Im sick of it.

Jaguar Hahn

[View Quote]

ryan

May 12, 2004, 10:43pm
Well, at least his comments are pithy.

Ryan
Citizen #323279

[View Quote]

brock

May 12, 2004, 11:36pm
Thanks :)

--
Brock,
IceFlare Network

[View Quote]

ry

May 13, 2004, 1:00am
Brock: your an idiot.

robbie

May 13, 2004, 5:33am
Brock is gay.

-Robbie ;)

[View Quote]

ep0ch

May 13, 2004, 11:10pm
Hahaha true. Now the rest of the NG members are pissin and moanin about him.
I wonder when they'll reason that complaining doesnt solve anything.

-Ep0ch