TRUTH #2 (Community)

TRUTH #2 // Community

1  |

mrbruce

Dec 2, 2003, 10:13am
Immigration Officer: Sorry, you are not allowed to enter "a!!ct"
[Customs Aide]: Welcome, (EDITED). For the Conduct Guidelines please say
World Rules or see http://www.activeworlds.com/community/conduct.asp
Immigration Officer: Yawn
..VS Jonno e: avenger owner
Mayor Taz: hi aw
Jim Raynor: Sexy.
..VS Jonno e: Worth a try =]
MileHigh: So guys... what ya gonna do next... you guys kicked the shit out
of bluelaser and nexafag
Jim Raynor: ;) Mile.
Slm Shdy: Man this Immigration officer is off da hook!
Rossyboy: Hi!
Jim Raynor: I'm just gonna do everyone a favor.
Jim Raynor: and ban you
MileHigh: Shut the fuck up maybe?
MileHigh: lol
M a t t: Not if I ban you first Jim Lamer
Slm Shdy: LOL
Slm Shdy: Hi M a t t
Rossyboy: Hi M a t t
Mayor Taz: already done matt
Mayor Taz: lmao
MileHigh: So whats gonna happen next?
Rossyboy: or peron claiming to be matt
Confederate.: Nice job Taz
if any1 bans any1 ill ban them
MileHigh: Its matt... trust me
Mayor Taz: jim is zell
M a t t: I was through with AW until Bruce hurt some of my friends in the
NGs
Confederate.: I can guarentee its Matt
MileHigh: Matt knows how to do this shit if anybody does.
Rossyboy: delete all those ejections O_O
Mayor Taz: itsmatt trust me
Rossyboy: and will someone please put a ground in here
Immigration Officer: Why eddedfd
Immigration Officer: Hey "Kain" did you know that a credit card is not
required to register Active Worlds? You can also register by mail. For more
information go to the Help menu and select Registration.
Immigration Officer: Everyone yell FUCK BRUCE or be ejected
..VS Jonno e: haha
Mayor Taz: FUCK BILL HOOVER
Rossyboy: you can't eject people with the PPW on though
"Stefan": that was my line in Myra :)
CitGoin2Expire: fuck the world
Confederate.: How about a big fuck AW
Rossyboy: no
Rossyboy: AW rules
CitGoin2Expire: naw
Immigration Officer: While we're waiting for MrBruce...Please tune into
Comedy Central for "REVENGE OF THE NERDS"
CitGoin2Expire: lol
Confederate.: AW rules
MileHigh: REVENGE OF TH NERDS IS ON?
Confederate.: Wow thats a good one
"eddedfd": matt!!
CitGoin2Expire: btw this is someone else on a 2nd cit
Rossyboy: Confed worlds like A!!CT are like, the exception
Calpantera: I'll get this straightened out as soon as JP is through with
pounding my ass
"eddedfd": lol
"Stefan": lol
Confederate.: A!!CT is worse then AW ill give you that
Rossyboy: why'd you guys have to do this anyway? :¬D
MileHigh: It was my home... kinda
"eddedfd": matt whisper me if you want more desruction
M a t t: Rossy, it was all because of the Truth Is Here post
MileHigh: What do you guys plan to do with this hellhole?
Rossyboy: MrBruce is bound to have a backup.
CitGoin2Expire: nobody cared about this world.. and now its hacked.. we are
like.. ... ... lol
Confederate.: Where is the homo Bruce anyway ?
Rossyboy: he'll get power back MileHigh
M a t t: A!!CTOY2 and A!!CTRPG have also suffered
CitGoin2Expire: nobody cares
Rossyboy: exactly
Rossyboy: nobody cares

352838 = CitGoin2Expire

daphne

Dec 2, 2003, 1:05pm
Mr Bruce.. Please stop..

[View Quote]

builderz

Dec 2, 2003, 1:58pm
Okay, I think we all get the idea by now. If you don't stop "feeding the
fire" I think people will start to filter your posts here in the NG.

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

"mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
news:3fcc81f9 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

MrBruce, stop this crap right now. It's your own fault for having bad
security around your world and giving immature people too many privileges.

Nobody hacked you, nobody committed any crime. Slowly put down your
flamethrower, back away from it and lie hands on your head on the ground.

KAH

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Dec 2, 2003, 2:23pm
you know Bruce has the right and I might add he pays for it to to post
here just like anyone else I know there are certain subjects that AW
does not allow not quite freedom of speech here they have told me not to
post certain things too if AW doesn't want to hear negative but truthful
things in this NG then they should get rid of the whole thing rather than
censor it!
for those of you including aw if you see his name DON'T click to see what
he said

[View Quote]

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Dec 2, 2003, 2:25pm
perhaps just perhaps we all should be trying to figure out is IF and I did
say IF Cal was in there too then why IF not then how did his chat get
into it???

[View Quote]

dm mercury

Dec 2, 2003, 2:30pm
Wise chief once say:

One time I hired a monkey to take notes for me in class. I would just sit
there with my mind a complete blank while the monkey scribbled on little
pieces of paper!
At the end of the week the teacher said "Class, I want you to write a paper
using your notes..."

So I wrote a paper that said:

Hello my name is Bingo!
I like to climb on things.
Can I have a banana?
Eek! Eek!

I got an F. When I told my mom about it, she said "I told you never trust a
monkey"

DM

wizard myrddin

Dec 2, 2003, 2:32pm
As in all things, if a member writes stuff that perhaps you don't agree with
the facility is there to block that poster. I believe enzo has mentioned
this is previous thread wars. I have a list of people I don't see or receive
their contributions.

Unless a member has broken a AW.INC ruling about NG's postings anyone should
post. In simple if the thread is not to your liking don't read it. if the
poster offends you, block them. Very simple at the end of the day.