AW Meeting (Community)

AW Meeting // Community

1  2  |

e n z o

Aug 13, 2003, 12:56pm
"What? Media company?
I find this lack of understanding - disturbing" kewww huh kewww huh
uses force grip

Darth E

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Aug 13, 2003, 6:58pm
Yeah, I think the phrase was meant to help reduce confrontation, but too
much of it can create even more confrontation o.0

jstone2004

Aug 13, 2003, 6:59pm
Don't hurt me, I'll be good! I swear!

.duo.

Aug 13, 2003, 7:10pm
As I said before, a democracy and entire seperate country for AW would be
nice, but it isn't realistic. Activeworlds Inc is a company, not a country.
It would be hard to enstate any kind of government within the program,
though I'm sure it would work a LOT better than the awkward system of rules
they have now.
[View Quote]

.duo.

Aug 13, 2003, 7:15pm
Umm... AWAsylum, that fits.

"e n z o" <enzo at activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3f3a51a0$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> "What? Media company?
> I find this lack of understanding - disturbing" kewww huh kewww
> huh uses force grip
>
> Darth E

I must warn you Darth E, the force of the Light Side is stronger than you
think...

KAH Skywalker

themask

Aug 15, 2003, 11:36pm
*Gets his weapons ready for a hour drive to AW's HQ*

.duo.

Aug 16, 2003, 4:42pm
rofl *steals nukes from New London and prepares to join mask on his one hour
drive*