RWX text editor? (Community)

RWX text editor? // Community

1  |

lady nighthawk

Aug 1, 2003, 1:49am
Is there an RWX text editor that will show errors, or different kinds of
commands in diff colors for instance? I have an error of an unmatched
transformend (line 9393) ... like how the heck would I find where the
UNmatched is and add it, or delete the extra end? No way I'm gonna count
down 9,393 lines to find it LOL. Help?

LNH

starfleet

Aug 1, 2003, 2:23am
UltraEdit-32 shows line numbers.

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 1, 2003, 3:33am
Thanks ... any idea where I can d/l it?

LNH

[View Quote]

starfleet

Aug 1, 2003, 4:30am
www.ultraedit.com

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 1, 2003, 8:53pm
UltraEdit costs, know of any free text editors that have line count ability?
Or, one that had different colors for matching tags? Thanks again...

LNH

[View Quote]

just in

Aug 2, 2003, 2:44am
I use NoteTabLight - its free.

It does a fair bit of nice text editing and txt file minipulation.

I have created a script that runs with it that will zip, unzip, upload,
tidy, and insert all available commands, plus list all textures and a few
other tricks. It also has a dictionary of RWX terms.

Notetablight can be found on at http://www.notetab.com/download.php
You will need to email me for the script that goes with it along with
instructions.

Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 2, 2003, 3:31am
I did get a private reply to this post (thanks) and am all set! Thanks
all...

LNH

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 2, 2003, 10:59am
Justin, I need a non no.spam email address please LOL.

LNH

"lady nighthawk" <dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3f29e34b at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Is there an RWX text editor that will show errors, or different kinds of
> commands in diff colors for instance? I have an error of an unmatched
> transformend (line 9393) ... like how the heck would I find where the
> UNmatched is and add it, or delete the extra end? No way I'm gonna count
> down 9,393 lines to find it LOL. Help?

Notepad does it to too, as well as jumping to the line of your choice.
Press CTRL+G (at least it does under w2k).