Your cat in colour? votre chat en couleur? (Community)

Your cat in colour? votre chat en couleur? // Community

1  |

alcior

Jun 16, 2003, 10:59pm
Alcior/agentSmith: FRANCE!
Your cat in colour? Simple.
Use Preston put the command(order) for colours: sentence have: nothing
Misk / announce
Recipient: nothing
Message: %a: %r (guarder the meme spacing that here between %%a and r)
Color: your blue, yellow couleu..
Bold 1 or 0
Then go to option / world / proprièté / preference / here tick you
deactivate the window of dialogue
sorry for translation lolll

votre chat en couleur? simple.
utiliser Preston. mettez la commande pour les couleurs: phrase as: rien
Misk/announce
recipient: rien
message: %a: %r (guarder les meme espacement qu'ici entre %a et %r)
color: votre couleu bleu, jaune..
bold 1 ou 0
Ensuite allez dans option/monde/proprièté/preference/ ici vous cocher
désactive la fenêtre de dialogue

weizer

Jun 17, 2003, 5:26pm
For those of you who can't understand : "chat" in english is still "chat",
not a cat.

--------------------------
Weizer - Cy Awards Media Coordinator
#332602 AW
#4808 OW

"alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3eee680c at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Alcior/agentSmith: FRANCE!
> Your cat in colour? Simple.
> Use Preston put the command(order) for colours: sentence have: nothing
> Misk / announce
> Recipient: nothing
> Message: %a: %r (guarder the meme spacing that here between %%a and r)
> Color: your blue, yellow couleu..
> Bold 1 or 0
> Then go to option / world / proprièté / preference / here tick you
> deactivate the window of dialogue
> sorry for translation lolll
>
> votre chat en couleur? simple.
> utiliser Preston. mettez la commande pour les couleurs: phrase as: rien
> Misk/announce
> recipient: rien
> message: %a: %r (guarder les meme espacement qu'ici entre %a et %r)
> color: votre couleu bleu, jaune..
> bold 1 ou 0
> Ensuite allez dans option/monde/proprièté/preference/ ici vous cocher
> désactive la fenêtre de dialogue

weizer

Jun 17, 2003, 5:53pm
Telegram from Bastillion, sent just now:
Hello, noticed your post in the newsgroups, correcting the French person's
"cat/chat"... do you, by chance, happen to know what they were talking
about? I would like to get the Preston bot to change the colors in my chat
window.. if that is what they were referring to.
--

Ok maybe it needs to be re-translated. I'll do it the best as I can but I
didn't post that so if you still don't understand there's nothing else I can

Your chat in color? Simple.
Use Preston Bot.
Put the command (order) for colours: sentence as: nothing
Misk / announce
Recipient: nothing
Message: %a: %r (keep the same spacing that here between %a and %r)
Color: your blue, yellow color..
Bold 1 or 0
Then go to option/world/features/options/ here enable "hide chat"

I can't even understand it myself so maybe you won't be able as well, but I
hope it will be helpfull for those who know how that works and who own a
Preston and would like to change their world's chat color.
--------------------------
#4808 OW

I believe what he's referring to is using Preston in global mode to
color your chat text, similar to how it's done in NewAW. What it does
is, when you type in something in the chat window, the bot picks it up
and broadcasts it to the entire world like an Immigration Officer
message, using whatever color you choose.

I could be wrong though. I never did get French. ;P

[View Quote] --
Goober King
And if you complain, you didn't get the joke. :P
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

alcior

Jun 17, 2003, 7:47pm
Thank for the translation Weizer ^^ Alcior.

alcior

Jun 17, 2003, 8:19pm
look at the options for the colors that will be easier
http://www.virtuelfrance.com/color1.jpg
http://www.virtuelfrance.com/color2.jpg
ok?

weizer