Public Apology Continued (Community)

Public Apology Continued // Community

1  |

seiya faye

Jan 15, 2003, 12:14am
Now, I am very very sorry for what I said that night, I did not mean it, I
was very angry , and I get very angry sometimes, and I just exploded on the
SW mayors. I have received many grams about how horrible I am, and it is
true I am horrible, I received grams on about how I may have great building
skills, but without humbleness, it is nothing, that also is true. However, I
am not a monster so I ask for all of your forgiveness, I have overheard the
people wishing that i was banished from AW, due to my rotten behaviour, that
too is true, but please, forgive me, I have ah ard time with my anger and
when it explodes, I regret everything.... If you care not to forgive me,
then so be it, for I deserve it all.
-love (try to at least)
Seiya Faye

maki

Jan 15, 2003, 2:23am
oh boy.

maki
[View Quote]

count dracula

Jan 15, 2003, 4:10am
Ahh come on Seija, I never saw the log, neither wish I see it. We all need
to blow some steam now and then, it is no big deal.

Drac
seiya faye <starbuilds at yahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3e24c410$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Now, I am very very sorry for what I said that night, I did not mean it, I
> was very angry , and I get very angry sometimes, and I just exploded on
the
> SW mayors. I have received many grams about how horrible I am, and it is
> true I am horrible, I received grams on about how I may have great
building
> skills, but without humbleness, it is nothing, that also is true. However,
> am not a monster so I ask for all of your forgiveness, I have overheard
the
> people wishing that i was banished from AW, due to my rotten behaviour,
that
> too is true, but please, forgive me, I have ah ard time with my anger and
> when it explodes, I regret everything.... If you care not to forgive me,
> then so be it, for I deserve it all.
> -love (try to at least)
> Seiya Faye

sw comit

Jan 15, 2003, 6:00am
Seiya, I don't like making this a public post, but you told me you were
sorry last night, and I didn't reply within a minute cause I was afk so you
thought I was ignoring you. So then you said you hated me and "you'll get
me back", whatever that means. So, I, like many, wonder how sincer your
apologies are. I have a very hard time holding a grudge against anyone
(except AWI for neglecting Alphaworld ^_^), but after what I heard today in
AW, it sounds like people have heard your apologies before, and then get in
the same mess a little ways down the road. Here's to a fresh start,
perhaps...

[View Quote]

facter

Jan 15, 2003, 8:25am
care factor = 0.

F.

[View Quote]

binarybud

Jan 15, 2003, 12:49pm
awwwwww com'mon facter, where's your "community" spirit? lol

:)

[View Quote]

facter

Jan 15, 2003, 3:48pm
[View Quote] Its still there, but I fail to see why such personal confrontations need to
be plastered in the newsgroups - it has nothing to do with any of the
discussions in here.....

Someone pointed out that this person was "semi-famous" in AW....well, so
what??

Take the laundry to a dry cleaner, not the NG :)

F.

binarybud

Jan 15, 2003, 4:01pm
oh yea , mate, I agree 100%. I was just ribbing ya...:)

care factor = 0 on my screen too...:)

[View Quote]

anduin

Jan 15, 2003, 7:46pm
An identity claiming to be known as seiya faye scribed the following news:3e24c410$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com :

> Now, I am very very sorry for what I said that night, I did not mean it, I
> was very angry , and I get very angry sometimes, and I just exploded on the
> SW mayors. I have received many grams about how horrible I am, and it is
> true I am horrible, I received grams on about how I may have great building
> skills, but without humbleness, it is nothing, that also is true. However, I
> am not a monster so I ask for all of your forgiveness, I have overheard the
> people wishing that i was banished from AW, due to my rotten behaviour, that
> too is true, but please, forgive me, I have ah ard time with my anger and
> when it explodes, I regret everything.... If you care not to forgive me,
> then so be it, for I deserve it all.
> -love (try to at least)

Seiya, not many people in these NG's care about this topic. Please take it forth to the forums for SW City. Really, we don't care to know.

--
Anduin (317281)
- The Gorean Scribe

Yeah go get those meanies at AWI for neglecting poor little Alphaworld :o)

ncc 71854

Jan 15, 2003, 10:06pm
yea no one cares about her anymore, i agree

[View Quote]

themask

Jan 16, 2003, 1:03am
Bit rude.