Leaving beta (Community)

Leaving beta // Community

1  |

truetome2

Dec 27, 2002, 6:22pm
I wanted to thank Bill for allowing me the chance to work with all you great
folks on beta, but I regretfully asked to be taken off. I have been having
too many computer problems and with my other duties in AW I find I am not
able to give beta a fair shot.... So I wanted to say Keep up the great work
that you all do, if it were not for you we would not have the Great AW we
now have and will have in the future. You guys are truly the heart of AW!!!!

I will keep an eye out for all the great things to come.

Sincerely
TrueToMe2

"truetome2" <TrueToMe2 at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3e0cb695$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I wanted to thank Bill for allowing me the chance to work with all you
> great folks on beta, but I regretfully asked to be taken off. I have
> been having too many computer problems and with my other duties in AW
> I find I am not able to give beta a fair shot.... So I wanted to say
> Keep up the great work that you all do, if it were not for you we
> would not have the Great AW we now have and will have in the future.
> You guys are truly the heart of AW!!!!

Looks you like you posted to the wrong NG :-))

Let's think about it, KAH: If she's no longer on the beta team, she
can't post to the beta NG, therefore she posted it here where,
hopefully, someone on the devteam would see it.

[View Quote] > "truetome2" <TrueToMe2 at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
> news:3e0cb695$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Looks you like you posted to the wrong NG :-))
>
> KAH

Shoved down your throat
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

lioness.

Dec 28, 2002, 4:36pm
she????????

[View Quote]

truetome2

Dec 28, 2002, 4:45pm
hehe no "She" here KAH, and thanks for the observation of posting in the
wrong NG....Duh if I was still part of beta I could have posted to the right
one....
Hugzzz Lioness it's okay dear, I'm still me hehehe

True

[View Quote] Goober King called you a she, not KAH.

--Bowen--

truetome2

Dec 28, 2002, 11:10pm
Awww so your right there Bowen, I am sorry KAH, I was not quite awake this
morning. My Apologies KAH
True

[View Quote] Happens to the best of us. :P

I think KAH's too busy with his freeciv hacking to care anyways.

--Bowen--

lioness.

Dec 29, 2002, 12:52am
WHEW!!!! scared me for a moment hon. Thought perhaps you'd changed
something without tellin me. LOL ;-"D

[View Quote]

truetome2

Dec 29, 2002, 2:21am
LMAO at Lioness no way Darling you would be the first to know....oh wait
maybe the second hehehe
{ô¿~} winks
True