Pat on the back award (free to all) (Community)

Pat on the back award (free to all) // Community

1  |

ivie

Nov 3, 2002, 1:07am
I made this to award myself for things I have accomplished. I award
myself for finally finishing a hard build. For making that one object
finally look right and works right. For having over 200 flower
objects. For finally learning how to do those AW commands lol. For
anything that I feel good about. For being able to see long enough to
do any of this.

We all need to reward ourselves and not depend on others to do it for
us. We know in our hearts that we are good at what we do. So why
dont we just give ourselves a "Pat on the back" and love ourselves. :
)

to get this award for yourself go to jocarey 2.46S 2.01E 0.00a 266

kerstin

Nov 3, 2002, 1:18am
Such a lovely idea, Ivie. And so wonderfully thoughtful of you. Thank you
:)

Kerstin

[View Quote]

maki

Nov 3, 2002, 1:37am
:)

awmaki.com

"ivie" <carrey at gamewood.net> wrote in news:3dc49a64.22514729
at news.activeworlds.com:

> I made this to award myself for things I have accomplished. I award
> myself for finally finishing a hard build. For making that one object
> finally look right and works right. For having over 200 flower
> objects. For finally learning how to do those AW commands lol. For
> anything that I feel good about. For being able to see long enough to
> do any of this.
>
> We all need to reward ourselves and not depend on others to do it for
> us. We know in our hearts that we are good at what we do. So why
> dont we just give ourselves a "Pat on the back" and love ourselves. :
> )
>
> to get this award for yourself go to jocarey 2.46S 2.01E 0.00a 266

<rant type="text/sarcastic">
AAAH! It's an evil, heartbreaking award!!! BOOOOHOOOHOOOO!!
</rant>

Nice to hear that you're getting a good builder :-))