Zenith Studios & Dynamite Software (Community)

Zenith Studios & Dynamite Software // Community

1  |

john

Jun 22, 2002, 6:50am
As Shorah decided to say that Dynamite Software was distributing cracked 3.1
browsers (which it was not), I suggest you visit
http://home.planet.nl/~baaij067/ which is the home (since project was
abandoned and programmer kept it). I am posting this because Zenith Studios
is not a scam and if it were I wouldn't have speant so much of my money on
it.

http://home.planet.nl/~baaij067/8-6-02.jpg

This picture clearly shows the difference to AW.

I started Zenith Studios as Dynamite Software had failed and somehow due to
rumor that people like Shorah were spreading it got a bad name. If you look
at the lowest world hosting price, it is only $7.5 USD (More or less)

shorah

Jun 22, 2002, 4:41pm
I was referring to Cyberspace3D, not Chatzone3D. I don't know the extent of
the relation, but the programmers of both applications are the same.
Cyberspace3D was allegedly based on Active Worlds, but 'altered enough that
it is not illegal'. If you want to find out more, you probably should ask
him, as I do not know anything further. I haven't been spreading any
rumours, contrary to what you may believe. You have the right to believe
what ever you want :)

I'm still trying to figure out why there needs to be yet another aw-related
hosting company, aren't there enough of them already?

Shorah
115213

Stop advertising that damn thing!

*filters*

john

Jun 22, 2002, 6:32pm
Chatzone & Cyberspace are two different things

[View Quote]

shorah

Jun 22, 2002, 6:57pm
Oh really? Maybe this would be a good time to file a PK report about the
nearly ten telegrams and numerous joins you've sent to me. I don't
appreciate harassment, you're just making yourself look even worse :(

Shorah
115213

[View Quote] >

I'm sure the PK's will ignore that stuff now, you have privacy feautres you
can apply. You should use them.

john

Jun 22, 2002, 7:38pm
Harassment? Maybe they would like to know what lies you have been spreading
for no reason. Like saying Cyberspace & ChatZone are the same
[View Quote]

agent1

Jun 22, 2002, 7:42pm
I would appreciate if you two continued this discussion outside of the official newsgroups. No one but the you needs to know about
this.

Peacekeepers can't do anything about someone lying about someone else unless that person is doing so in a disruptive way.

john

Jun 22, 2002, 7:48pm
Well my telegrams are counted as "harassment" which they are not.

I give up... i'd just like to say Dynamite Software & Zenith Studios &
ChatZone3d are nothing to do with Cyberspace

"john" <johnfricker at lineone.net> wrote in
news:3d14f0c4 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Well my telegrams are counted as "harassment" which they are not.
>
> I give up... i'd just like to say Dynamite Software & Zenith Studios &
> ChatZone3d are nothing to do with Cyberspace

Look, it's no big deal, we don't think you're some kind of evil cracker,
don't worry about it, nobody attacked you, your products nor your company.
Chill out :-))

KAH

mod

Jun 23, 2002, 1:26pm
The only thing differant about cspace is that the browser was res-edited
pretty well, and the aworld.ini file was implanted into the browser. Other
then that its a cracked 3.1 uniserver :P

-Mod

Yeah, go sit in da freezer :)

john

Jun 24, 2002, 5:06pm
AW Cit MP3 owned that didnt he?

Soz people... I just dont want another failure..lol