Mars map (Community)

Mars map // Community

1  |

ptolemy

Apr 12, 2002, 4:21am
I've created a map of Mars for anyone interseted at AW 29982N 2926E 0.2a.
It was generated 8 April 2002. If you'd like a Object or Builders list
email me.

scooby doo

Apr 12, 2002, 12:44pm
Great map Ptolemy...

[View Quote]

ptolemy

Apr 12, 2002, 10:37pm
Hey Scoob you managed to get a post.

[View Quote]

sonystyle

Apr 13, 2002, 2:24am
lol, hey guys, so pt you ended up putting it in aw :P!
[View Quote]

syntax

Apr 13, 2002, 5:29am
That is one crowded world..
--
Mayor 'tax
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

sonystyle

Apr 13, 2002, 6:38am
[View Quote]

sonystyle

Apr 13, 2002, 6:38am
LOL, oops...sent a blank message...was jsut gonna say that yes it tis isnt
it :P

Apr 13, 2002, 11:06am
wow, great map! but maybe you could put little markers for every 100 or 50
coords so it's easyer to find stuff? maybe have them visible off by default
and have a switch somewhere so you can see the map with or without them?
keep the great work up! ;-))

ptolemy

Apr 13, 2002, 2:59pm
What I really want to do is anotherAwteen map with locator bot example
Awteen 1755.9N 1826.7E 0.2a I don't really think that a Mars map in Aw is
correct lol. Ive sent a request for pictwlk4.rwx in Mars so far I haven't
had a reply. Till then Kah Ill put in marker flags for the Mars map at AW
29982N 2926E 0.2a

[View Quote]

ptolemy

Apr 13, 2002, 7:44pm
AW 29982N 2926E 0.2a.
Navigational aides are on the Mars map. Have fun people

[View Quote]

sonystyle

Apr 13, 2002, 8:03pm
lol, and kah's wish, has come true :P

[View Quote]

ombre

Apr 13, 2002, 10:21pm
Congratulations Ptomely ! It's a good job indeed :)

Ombre

"ptolemy" <juergan at shaw.ca> a écrit dans le message de news:
3cb89896 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> AW 29982N 2926E 0.2a.
> Navigational aides are on the Mars map. Have fun people

kah

Apr 14, 2002, 7:12am
thanks, that sure will come in handy!

ptolemy

Apr 14, 2002, 9:41pm
lmao you guys thanx for coming to the Mars and Awteen map. My tripod sites
bandwidth had been exceeded I have no idea how many times lol. So if you
have problems loading come back after an hour or so. I've already increased
my band width once already. So much for a free site. lol

[View Quote]

ptolemy

Apr 16, 2002, 11:01pm
As of today the Mars map now has a Xelagot locator bot "Pathfinder" that
gives location. Navigating just got easier.

[View Quote]

scooby doo

Apr 17, 2002, 1:39am
Cool : )