ptolemy // User Search

1  2  3  |

Xelagot 3.305 now available

Jul 2, 2002, 11:02pm
Bowen, below is a previous reply from Xelag regarding bypassing his notice
pages and going directly to the download. Please Maki friend stop it.

[View Quote] >http://imatowns.com/xelagot/x1.zip

No it's not, because you will miss the copyright notice and what's
worse, all installation instructions and new gimmincks. The correct
pages for downloading x1 are

http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/xlgwhatsnew.html
if you want to know what's new and then download

http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/xlgdl.html
if you want to download directly

Never use the x1.zip link, it's in your own benefit to go to the right
page!

XelaG

[View Quote]

Backup bot wanted

Jul 25, 2002, 1:30am
Your fast hehe. Wondering how I can use this for maps lol. Ultimate aim is
to Fill harddrive with Aw propodump.

[View Quote]

memory leak bug fix Xelagots

Nov 16, 2002, 5:31pm
Ooooh remember text based bbs's and downloading using the awe inspiring
2400k modem :-)

[View Quote]

new world sever, can we be notified?

Aug 3, 2002, 8:06pm
Is there a reason the warp feature has an inconsistent speed?. It would be
wonderful if warp was linear then we could have move commands for elevators,
cars, planes, gondolas, moving walkways etc. that actually worked with Avs
riding them. No build would suffer as far as I know if this was done. Just
my 2 cent wish thought or what ever.

[View Quote]

new world sever, can we be notified?

Aug 3, 2002, 8:11pm
Oops wrong spot

[View Quote]

Internal Viewing

Jul 7, 2002, 2:41pm
Maybe the line of objects taccd.rwx. which don't rendered on the underside
can be reworked so that they do.

[View Quote]

coronas... (not the refreshing alcoholic beverage)

Jul 28, 2002, 1:36am
Ya but when your launching an intercontinental missile at you enemies it
really would be nice to be able to admire the corona engine flaring of into
the sky behind a hardened glass shield. Cooking my Av butt isn't my cup a
tea. Oooo wait slathes on spf 1000000000000000000000000000000000000.

[View Quote]

coronas... (not the refreshing alcoholic beverage)

Jul 28, 2002, 1:59am
Interesting maybe someone can follow up on that. A possible command? Playing
with coronas today at a 1000m thought that at that height its relative
possition to me would make an interesting sun effect ( Wouldn't move while I
roamed my small lot.) Only inside the house you can't see the corona through
the glass.

[View Quote]

coronas... (not the refreshing alcoholic beverage)

Jul 28, 2002, 9:53pm
Hey that's to good My names on a Federation Starship /tug. I guess it would
be to much to ask to be a Galaxy class.

[View Quote]

Warps Why

Aug 3, 2002, 8:11pm
Sorry stuck this in the wrong place

Is there a reason the warp feature has an inconsistent speed?. It would be
wonderful if warp was linear then we could have move commands for elevators,
cars, planes, gondolas, moving walkways etc. that actually worked with Avs
riding them. No build would suffer as far as I know if this was done. Just
my 2 cent wish thought or what ever.

Awteen maps

Apr 3, 2002, 2:58am
Yo Awteenites or should it be Awteenarians. Hmmmm I make a motion for
Awteenites.
Anyhooo the Awteen map at ( Awteen 1756n 1827e ) has been updated. Id like to
call it 28 March 2002 but this time it took 8 days to generate. Started
around 25 March and just finished. The Time lapse maps at ( Awteen 1679n
1852e 270 ) have also been updated.

Pictures

Apr 12, 2002, 12:49am
Does Mars have any pictwlk4.rwx or similar objects. I want to lay some jpgs
on the ground.

Pictures

Apr 12, 2002, 2:06am
Thnx Sony I got that. Ran the propdump and got more *.rwx but cant find Pic
objects for the ground. What's that all about?

[View Quote]

Pictures

Apr 12, 2002, 2:35am
Ya I was. lol I dont want to put it in another world.

[View Quote]

Need a little outside opinion

Apr 25, 2002, 3:18am
Hm this you might find informative
http://www.pagetutor.com/idiot/idiot.html

[View Quote]

New Cy Pages!!!

Apr 26, 2002, 10:48am
Here it is http://www.awcommunity.org/cyawards/

"sonystyle" <sonystylex at msn.com> wrote i
n message news:3cc8c223 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Is it just me or is there absolutely no link in that message *looks lost
and
> alone*
>
> sonystyle [maki]

[View Quote]

test, ignore

Apr 30, 2002, 11:04pm
|-{

[View Quote]

World Maps

Jun 3, 2002, 11:06pm
Hello again a new World map is now available Atlantis created June 3rd. Come
view it on the ground at Aw 5000n 5500e See also Awteen at Awteen 2100n 2100e
created May 27th +/- and Mars at Aw 29982n 2926E created May 27th. The maps
all feature navigation bots Pathfinder, Trident and Mapper p3000. Just ask
them "give location" and your world coords will be displayed relative to
your position on the map. All maps and Stats can also be downloaded at
http://members.shaw.ca/juergan/id1.htm Thanks Gandalf for getting me into
Atlantis.

World Maps

Jun 4, 2002, 10:09pm
Only if they let my bot into there worlds. Seems like its to much of a
hassle to respond to a simple request by email.

[View Quote]

World Maps

Jun 5, 2002, 10:42pm
To late lol ncc72897 got there first.

1st map of A!!CT world is now available at http://l2.8m.com/A_CTmap.htm
map created at 29-5-2002

[View Quote]

It's the mens turn to struggle!!!

Jun 16, 2002, 5:38am
Personally I'd like to see Qtips become the default Av. Especially for my
maps. Qtip you ask? Well its like this my bot locates people on the maps
based on the body position unfortunately Av bodies are wide so the locations
are 20 meters +/-. So I propose that Qtips should be the default Avs because
locations on the maps will be more accurate you see. And I've yet to see
gender Qtips. Well that's my two bits.

[View Quote]

TOODLY DOOPS!

Jul 27, 2002, 9:05pm
Heya Scoobs goodone there lmao

[View Quote]

Killing my Processor

Jul 27, 2002, 9:03pm
Ive noticed the samething as you Mark. Perfomance takes a hit with Aw
running. I use Win2000 pro and AMD 1400.

[View Quote]

bot host

Aug 12, 2002, 3:22am
Why didnt you ask me maki? Ill do it. Ive already got 5 can get more lol.

[View Quote]

Western Digital 120GB Hard Drive $29 with coupons and rebates

Sep 15, 2002, 6:45pm
Wow that's amazing. Wonders what the catch is.

"alphabit phalpha" <alphabit at swbell.net> wrote in
message news:3d84e36d$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Just found this site and thought I would share it with you:)
> http://www.headlinedeals.com/index.php

Just For Fun...

Nov 15, 2002, 1:01am
Mutton

[View Quote]

Icon war (on the lighter side)

Feb 7, 2003, 12:32am
HA ha that was so funny. I havent laughed this hard in a while.

[View Quote]

Awteen map

Feb 27, 2002, 2:08am
The Awteen map at 1755n 1827e has a new bot feature thanks to Xelag. Whisper
to Mapper " give location " and he will tell you what the world coords are
your standing on. No more frustrations. Just exploration. Can't get enough
of the neat builds. Oh the maps been updated.

Mars map

Apr 12, 2002, 4:21am
I've created a map of Mars for anyone interseted at AW 29982N 2926E 0.2a.
It was generated 8 April 2002. If you'd like a Object or Builders list
email me.

Mars map

Apr 12, 2002, 10:37pm
Hey Scoob you managed to get a post.