e n z o (Community)

e n z o // Community

1  |

moff piett

Aug 15, 2001, 5:07pm
I had an interesting conversation with enzo the other night. He came into
my world and we chatted about new features for aw to make it more "game
friendly". Eep was there as well. Enzo and eep both decided to visit my
world for the first time at the same time... kinda funny. Eep was actualy
quite polite.. and enzo was using a lot of slang and "casual talk" that put
my poor bot right off.

he also mentioned voting for features and asking the community more about
the future of aw. Seems he's making steps in the right directions, and from
what I hear it's mainly because of the work goober's done to bring it to his
attention.

And all I did was write a letter! :P It makes one wonder why it took my
actions for Rick to "wake up", as it were, if he were watching these
newsgroups and other outlets all this time...

Oh well, a moot point, I suppose. Frankly, I'll take this as a good sign
and will be keeping my eyes peeled for future plans from Rick & Co.

Speaking of which... Hey Rick! I hope that little show you put on here
in the NGs last week wasn't a one time deal... :)

[View Quote] > I had an interesting conversation with enzo the other night. He came into
> my world and we chatted about new features for aw to make it more "game
> friendly". Eep was there as well. Enzo and eep both decided to visit my
> world for the first time at the same time... kinda funny. Eep was actualy
> quite polite.. and enzo was using a lot of slang and "casual talk" that put
> my poor bot right off.
>
> he also mentioned voting for features and asking the community more about
> the future of aw. Seems he's making steps in the right directions, and from
> what I hear it's mainly because of the work goober's done to bring it to his
> attention.

My work here is done...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

jfk2 builder

Aug 15, 2001, 9:04pm
CALL 911 MEDICAL... EEP has mental breakdown... He's being nice for a
change... HELP... HE Needs help to make him back to being old EEP
again. lol

"moff piett" <piett at home.com> wrote in
news:3b7ac85e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I had an interesting conversation with enzo the other night. He came
> into my world and we chatted about new features for aw to make it
> more "game friendly". Eep was there as well. Enzo and eep both
> decided to visit my world for the first time at the same time...
> kinda funny. Eep was actualy quite polite.. and enzo was using a lot
> of slang and "casual talk" that put my poor bot right off.
>
> he also mentioned voting for features and asking the community more
> about the future of aw. Seems he's making steps in the right
> directions, and from what I hear it's mainly because of the work
> goober's done to bring it to his attention.

brandon

Aug 15, 2001, 10:03pm
umm id rather not have the old Eep

[View Quote]

casay

Aug 15, 2001, 10:55pm
Old Eep? Hmm you must not have been around very long. Years ago I was in a
world where Eep was playing tag with Enzo. Eep can actually be a pretty nice
guy if he doesn't think you're a twit. He's very playful. I don't think he
dislikes Enzo personally anyway. I just think he doesn't like how the
company is ran. Huge difference.

If you're a serious builder or modeler go into Hole sometime. Maybe you'll
get lucky and he'll show you some of the finer aspects of the world. (There
are many) He does work very hard to add realistic things to his world. Oh,
and be sure to have your sounds turned on and walk into everything! lol

Casay
PS- Shhhhh.......Don't tell anyone I told you this about him. I'd hate to be
the one to ruin such a bad reputation :-)