garnet // User Search

1  2  3  |

Happy Holidays

Dec 24, 2005, 3:49pm
Thank you Lady M. for the special gift you left in CitBing0 last night for
everyone :) (its still there for anyone who missed it) :) and I too am
looking forward to some relaxing days!! I hope you all have a wonderful
Holiday Season and have time to relax and enjoy it :)
http://garnet.0catch.com/christmas05.htm

Garnet

[View Quote]

A little bit too far (AWGate Woes)

Jan 1, 2006, 3:35pm
Funny that you mention this at this time. We were just discussing this in
Bingo the other day.. after hearing the word "hell" being said. We talked
about the cultural differences and I asked people from other countries who
were playing Bingo, if that word was considered swearing, and was told it
was not. I didn't think it was, because it reminded me of a video one of the
music teachers has at the elementary school where I work. It was a harmless
video with children and adults singing. Kinda Raffi style :) Unfortunately,
there was one song on it about a fire truck that said something about "run
like hell" in it! After checking the video cover again we discovered that it
was made in England :) Well, needless to say the teacher was mortified and
the children (2nd grade) giggled! Me too.. coz the words fit the song
perfectly hahaha She wondered if any of the kids would go home and tell
their parents the word hell was in a music video at school!! The problem
here is that cultures ARE indeed different, and there is no simple answer. I
would hope however, that knowing the problems ahead of time could maybe
prevent issues from happening? just a thought :) Anyway.. Happy New Year to
all :)

[View Quote]

Seaside

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C678B9.26472F00

Kitty?? Did you say Kitty?? heres my new kitty :) =
http://garnet.0catch.com/pictures/newkitty9.jpg She helps me in =
CitBingo and my games :) http://garnet.0catch.com/pictures/newkitty8.jpg =
isn't she a cutie!!
------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C678B9.26472F00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Kitty?? Did you say Kitty?? heres my new kitty =
:)&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://garnet.0catch.com/pictures/newkitty9.jpg">http://garnet.0c=
atch.com/pictures/newkitty9.jpg</A>&nbsp;=20
She helps me in CitBingo and my games :) <A=20
href=3D"http://garnet.0catch.com/pictures/newkitty8.jpg">http://garnet.0c=
atch.com/pictures/newkitty8.jpg</A>&nbsp;=20
isn't she a cutie!!&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C678B9.26472F00--

Seaside

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C6790B.162AE970

OMG Yes she does :) shes such a sweetie.. she loves to sit there when =
Im on the computer.. she falls over onto my keyboard in her tossings and =
turnings in her sleep :) its been a while since Ive had a kitten and I =
forgot how adorable they are :) I call her pumpkin and my daughter calls =
her Lulu so shes Lulu-pumpkin :) and Strike.. she never uses her claws =
:) and John.. her cushion is nicer than my computer chair too!!! :) and =
thanks Syntax .. she melts my heart too :) (just ask anyone in bingo... =
I kinda spammed them with kitty pictures last week :) hahahaha )=20
[View Quote] <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>OMG Yes she does :)&nbsp; shes such a sweetie.. =
she loves=20
to sit there when Im on the computer.. she falls over onto my keyboard =
in her=20
tossings and turnings in her sleep :)&nbsp; its been a while since Ive =
had a=20
kitten and&nbsp;I forgot how adorable they are :) I call her pumpkin and =
my=20
daughter calls her Lulu so shes Lulu-pumpkin&nbsp; :) and Strike.. she =
never=20
uses her claws :) and John.. her cushion is nicer than my computer chair =
too!!!=20
:) and thanks Syntax .. she melts my heart too :)&nbsp; (just ask anyone =
in=20
bingo... I kinda spammed them with kitty pictures last week :) hahahaha =
)=20
</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"Ciena" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:nikona at comcast.net">nikona at comcast.net</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:446a3b64$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:446a3b64$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>awww how cute :) looks like she is =
near your=20
puter. does she try to help u type hehe :)</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"Garnet" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:red.garnet at verizon.net">red.garnet at verizon.net</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:4469b564$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:4469b564$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial>Kitty?? Did you say Kitty?? heres my new =
kitty=20
:)&nbsp; <A=20
=
href=3D"http://garnet.0catch.com/pictures/newkitty9.jpg">http://garnet.0c=
atch.com/pictures/newkitty9.jpg</A>&nbsp;=20
She helps me in CitBingo and my games :) <A=20
=
href=3D"http://garnet.0catch.com/pictures/newkitty8.jpg">http://garnet.0c=
atch.com/pictures/newkitty8.jpg</A>&nbsp;=20
isn't she a cutie!!&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0024_01C6790B.162AE970--

Seaside

May 16, 2006, 8:02pm
well Andras, I only relpied to a post, I was forwarned about the html when I
originally posted the picture sites, but did not see another way to show
them. If you dont like it then dont look is about all I can say.

[View Quote]

CitBingo is Back!

Jul 6, 2006, 8:45pm
Hello everyone!!
Earlier today I made a post in the Bots newsgroups about needing a
bingobot.. and Andras, the sweetie that he is, once again came to our
rescue! :) What would we do without him????? :) CitBingo is back!!! and I
hope to see all our regular bingo addicts in CitBingo tomorrow (Friday)
night.. and we always welcome new addicts! Thank you Andras!!!

Garnet

CitBingo is Back!

Jul 6, 2006, 9:25pm
Ummm.... I'm guessing here, but something tells me he would rather be
Superman than Mightymouse hahahhaha :) just teasing ya Andras :) No
matter what.. hes my hero too :) Always there when you need him! :)
Garnet

[View Quote]

1  2  3  |