l o // User Search

1  |

Question about bots and web aplications

Apr 26, 2006, 8:16am
Hello, Im not a programmer, but I will try to explain...
I would like to have a special bot platform in my world, but also I want to
have some of features in the web menu.
For example. I want to add the system of virtual money, and to have 2D
banking (to transfer virtual money from user to user in the special web
page).
And citizens can play different games (trivia, pantball and other), to get
virtual money for it and to spend there money for
buying potion from RPG game bot, for example.
So I need the bots and the web aplications which will be interact with bots.
My question: if the web aplications must have some
special commands from AW SDK to interact with bots, or it can be usual web
aplications and web menu, and only bots
will provide connecting these aplications with AW and game bots?

Question about bots and web aplications

Apr 27, 2006, 11:42am
Thank you so much for your answer, I just try to understand how to order
creating of these features...I know, that I will order creating bots
to bot programmer in AW. But whom I have to order creating web menu? 2D
banking, web transfering virtual money, for example? And who have to create
database? Web programmer or bot maker? Is it need knowledge of AW SDK for
creating database? Can I add web applications (such as - transfering virtual
money,
personal statistics of users,creating different clubs (I would like to have
different colors of users messages from different clubs) to usual company,
which
create usual web sites?
Sorry, I absolutely do not understand these questions, but need this
information very much :-) Because I want to create my own world, which will
be especial for users.

"JerMe" <JerMe at nc.rr.com> ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????:
news:444ff3ca$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> What you want to use is a MySQL database backend to store whatever
> information you're interested in (the virtual money account balances,
> for example)....
>
> Then, use a bot to do the in-world interface. An Xelagot will do, as it
> can connect to the database easily.
>
> For the web interface, you can use several PHP scripts to pull data from
> the database and display it on web pages.
>
> The idea is that the database is were both the bots and the web
> interface get their information. That way, they share the information
> and changes from the bot (for example when someone gets money from
> winning a game) will be reflected in the web interface.
>
> Unfortunately, you will need some programming skills and knowledge of
> relational databases to implement all of this, or you will need to find
> someone who does have the knowledge/skills.
>
> Hope that helps...
>
> Regards,
> Jeremy

[View Quote]

New set of Fantasy Forest

Nov 2, 2005, 5:17pm
New set of Fantasy Forest in the world ShopAW.
Screenshots:
http://calipsi.ru/forest1.jpg
http://calipsi.ru/forest2.jpg
http://calipsi.ru/forest3.jpg

webpage: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/plant_forest.htm

Fantasy Forest helps to create fairytale atmosphere in your world(s). Also
it was created for RPG and fantasy theme worlds.

New set of fences and gates in the world ShopAW

Nov 13, 2005, 3:24pm
New set of different variants of fences in the world ShopAW: 5 kinds of
fences, 5 kinds of poles,
15 kinds of textures.
215 models, 27 textures

Screenshots of several fences:
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/fence1.jpg
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/fence2.jpg
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/fence3.jpg
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/fence4.jpg
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/fence5.jpg

And gift - street lamps for fences.
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/fence_st_lamps.jpg

Teleport: ShopAW 6.26S 4.54E 0.00a 176

Web page:
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/arch_fences.htm

New models of bottles in the world ShopAW

Nov 17, 2005, 4:14pm
New set of bottles different kinds and forms.
12 models.
Screenshot: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/bottles.jpg
Webpage: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/furn_acces.htm

New Year set in the world ShopAW

Dec 9, 2005, 7:19pm
New Year set in the world ShopAW. Some of models and textures are free.

Some printscreens:
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/ny_set1.jpg
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/ny_set2.jpg
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/ny_set3.jpg
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/ny_set4.jpg

webpage: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/ny_set.htm

Teleport: ShopAW 4.91S 8.56E 0.04a 266

Low price for New Year set (in the world ShopAW) until December 30th, 2005

Dec 19, 2005, 4:53pm
The New Year Set: Snow fence(3 models), Frost Castle set (12 models), small
Ice hill, Ice hill set (10models), New Year clock, Sledge set (7 sledges),
snow bush, snow fir trees (3 models, 2 sizes each model), snow trees (2
models).

webpage: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/ny_set.htm
Teleport: ShopAW 4.91S 8.56E 0.04a 266

New avatars in the world ShopAW

Jan 24, 2006, 6:09pm
I have done the new set of RPG avatars (4 races,females and males). You can
see it in my world ShopAW.
Some of Screenshots: http://calipsi.ru/avatars1.jpg,
http://calipsi.ru/avatars2.jpg
All avatars are low poligonal and have original custom-made high quality
textures. Avatars have own special seqs which allow to move eyes, twinkle
and to breathe. In addition, If you need, I can create different variants of
clothers for each race. So, you can have as much avatars with different
clothers as you need.

webpage: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/avat_rpg1.htm

Selling avatars of RPG avatar set

Feb 1, 2006, 6:28pm
Today I have already begun selling separate avatars of RPG avatar set (20$
per avatar).
Web page: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/avat_rpg1.htm

New building sets in ShopAW

Feb 23, 2006, 8:52pm
All this models are the united architectral composition for your world.
Special offer: low price for all these sets (-50%) until March 1st.
Some screenshots:
Temple: http://calipsi.ru/temple1.jpg , http://calipsi.ru/temple5.jpg
Teleport square set: http://calipsi.ru/tel_gate1.jpg ,
http://calipsi.ru/sun_clock1.jpg
Big bridge: http://calipsi.ru/big_bridge1.jpg

Web page: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/arch1.htm

New avatars in the world ShopAW

Apr 3, 2006, 5:13pm
There are modern girls avatars (men coming soon). All avatars are low
poligonal and have original custom-made high quality textures. Avatars have
own special seqs which allow to move eyes, twinkle and to breathe.
Some screenshots: http://calipsi.ru/mod_avatars1.jpg ,
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/av_girl1.jpg ,
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/av_girl4.jpg ,
http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/av_girl7.jpg .
Web page: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/avat1.htm
You can try all avatars in the world ShopAW.

AWN Anniversary & SAW Awards - Maya Sat 9PM VRT

Apr 29, 2006, 5:42pm
Immigration Officer: Sorry, you are not allowed to enter "maya"

:-((((

"Kenneth" <cosmosken at sbcglobal.net> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
news:4452ddca$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> The time this starts tomorrow (Saturday April 29) is 9pm VRT, or if you
> are like me and sometimes have trouble with VRT, it starts at 4pm Pacific
> Time, 5pm Mountain Time, 6pm Central Time, and 7pm Eastern Time in the
> United States (other times in Europe, etc.).
> See you there!
>
> -Kenneth

[View Quote]

New palace in the ShopAW world. welcome to see :-)

Jun 6, 2006, 4:55pm
The big palace have very detailed interior with different textures in each
room. It have ball room, refectory, 4 galleries for your photos, 4 living
rooms, 2 verandahs, 2 balconies.

Screen shots:
http://calipsi.ru/palac8.jpg
http://calipsi.ru/palac7.jpg
http://calipsi.ru/palac5.jpg
http://calipsi.ru/palac4.jpg
http://calipsi.ru/palac3.jpg

Teleport: Shopaw 0.03S 14.87W 0.00a 177

Web page: http://shopaw.calipsi.ru/arch1_dx_pal.htm

MY Award

Jul 5, 2006, 6:49am
Why you do not try organize the own awards (contest) for è world specially?
You can find group of people interested this idea, you can create special
web page,
you can develop to nominations and rules. Taurius can became the heart of
new Avards special for X-rating worlds.
The ceremony of Awards will be in X-rating world and children will not be
able to come there.
May be your contest will become such dear and recognized either as CY
Awards.

Sorry for my english :-))

"sweets" <stylecanin at hotmail.com> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
news:44ab72b9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Well I did not win CY again. Rather than be bitter about it, I spent the
day
> making MY own award, called the MY Award.
>
> I made the MY Award object, I nominateed MYself, I voted for MYself, I
> awarded MYself the MY Award and inscribed MY name on MY MY Award.
>
> I wish to thank MYself for the MY Award, and IMHO I am "One of the Best."
>
> MY oh MY....so many other good builders deserve their own MY.
>
> MY MY Award is proudly displayed at MY GZ of MY X-Rated world Taurius. I
am
> so proud of MYself : )))
>
> sweets

New movers in ShopAW world

Jul 6, 2006, 3:47pm
Welcome to ShopAW to try new movers: wings, flyers, dragons and scooters :-)
Some screen shots:
http://calipsi.ru/movers1.jpg
http://calipsi.ru/movers2.jpg
http://calipsi.ru/movers3.jpg