AWN Anniversary & SAW Awards - Maya Sat 9PM VRT (Community)

AWN Anniversary & SAW Awards - Maya Sat 9PM VRT // Community

1  |

maki

Apr 28, 2006, 10:29pm
Hello!

Just a reminder that the AWNews 6th Anniversary begins tomorrow at 9PM VRT
in Maya.

The Support AW Awards will commence after the initial gathering and AWNews
Trivia game!

There should be a chance for winners of each SAW Award to say a word on
stage after they are revealed so be there and be ready!

Links:
SAW AWARDS: http://supportaw.com/s/awards_s.html
AWN ARTICLE:
http://awnews.org/html/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=592

Thanks and see ya there! :)
Maki Kato
Support AW

kenneth

Apr 29, 2006, 1:30am
The time this starts tomorrow (Saturday April 29) is 9pm VRT, or if you are
like me and sometimes have trouble with VRT, it starts at 4pm Pacific Time,
5pm Mountain Time, 6pm Central Time, and 7pm Eastern Time in the United
States (other times in Europe, etc.).
See you there!

-Kenneth

[View Quote]

l o

Apr 29, 2006, 5:42pm
Immigration Officer: Sorry, you are not allowed to enter "maya"

:-((((

"Kenneth" <cosmosken at sbcglobal.net> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
news:4452ddca$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> The time this starts tomorrow (Saturday April 29) is 9pm VRT, or if you
> are like me and sometimes have trouble with VRT, it starts at 4pm Pacific
> Time, 5pm Mountain Time, 6pm Central Time, and 7pm Eastern Time in the
> United States (other times in Europe, etc.).
> See you there!
>
> -Kenneth

What does Maya and a Nose have in common?

Well, anything to do with your nose is Nasal, geddit?

Maya[nase]?

--
- Mark Randall
http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk

"We're Systems and Networks..."
"It's our job to know..."

[View Quote]

kenneth

Apr 30, 2006, 12:44am
You must have tried too early. It opened to people about 1 1/2 hours after
you posted this message.

-Kenneth