MY Award (Community)

MY Award // Community

1  |

sweets

Jul 5, 2006, 6:05am
Well I did not win CY again. Rather than be bitter about it, I spent the day
making MY own award, called the MY Award.

I made the MY Award object, I nominateed MYself, I voted for MYself, I
awarded MYself the MY Award and inscribed MY name on MY MY Award.

I wish to thank MYself for the MY Award, and IMHO I am "One of the Best."

MY oh MY....so many other good builders deserve their own MY.

MY MY Award is proudly displayed at MY GZ of MY X-Rated world Taurius. I am
so proud of MYself : )))

sweets

l o

Jul 5, 2006, 6:49am
Why you do not try organize the own awards (contest) for è world specially?
You can find group of people interested this idea, you can create special
web page,
you can develop to nominations and rules. Taurius can became the heart of
new Avards special for X-rating worlds.
The ceremony of Awards will be in X-rating world and children will not be
able to come there.
May be your contest will become such dear and recognized either as CY
Awards.

Sorry for my english :-))

"sweets" <stylecanin at hotmail.com> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ:
news:44ab72b9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Well I did not win CY again. Rather than be bitter about it, I spent the
day
> making MY own award, called the MY Award.
>
> I made the MY Award object, I nominateed MYself, I voted for MYself, I
> awarded MYself the MY Award and inscribed MY name on MY MY Award.
>
> I wish to thank MYself for the MY Award, and IMHO I am "One of the Best."
>
> MY oh MY....so many other good builders deserve their own MY.
>
> MY MY Award is proudly displayed at MY GZ of MY X-Rated world Taurius. I
am
> so proud of MYself : )))
>
> sweets

hyper anthony

Jul 5, 2006, 7:01am
Sweets, my dear troll, in your zealous vendetta against the Cy Awards
did you not realize that their organizers were not the only people who
read this newsgroup?

Where I live, we air our laundry on a clothesline. Perhaps you should
do the same?

-Hyper

[View Quote]

lady tigrane

Jul 5, 2006, 7:43am
> Sweets, my dear troll, in your zealous vendetta against the Cy Awards
> did you not realize that their organizers were not the only people who
> read this newsgroup?

Ohh I see.. only the cy awards organizers are the only ones allowed to
engage in vendettas.

and you're quite right.. the organizers aren't the only ones reading.. the
cy vendetta victims read them too.

rossyfox o

Jul 5, 2006, 7:55am
GO. OUTSIDE.

[View Quote]

equin0x

Jul 5, 2006, 8:00am
Outside?

[View Quote]

lady tigrane

Jul 5, 2006, 8:21am
erm... I already did... to Colorado a couple weeks ago to visit one of those
very victims.
http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/44513cb5m2c54c73b/b0d5/__sr_/416b.jpg?phAc5qEBqiBLp1aQ

[View Quote]

joeman

Jul 5, 2006, 9:33am
Can I get a MY award?

-Joe

[View Quote]

lady tigrane

Jul 5, 2006, 10:58am
grrr.. derned yahoo photo album... *sigh*

try this instead:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e244/Lady_Tigrane/Real/tigmount.jpg

alphabit phalpha

Jul 5, 2006, 11:48am
ooooooh....I want a MY awards also!
I take it that it's a play on CY award which means CommunitY and MY means
MaturitY?:)

[View Quote]

andras

Jul 5, 2006, 1:46pm
[View Quote] > ooooooh....I want a MY awards also!
> I take it that it's a play on CY award which means CommunitY and MY means
> MaturitY?:)

Maturity and sweets - that is an oxymoron <sorry - I couldn't resist> :)

This whole post sounds like a child who did not get his/her candy :)

Thanks for the laugh, sweets!

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

sweets

Jul 5, 2006, 2:15pm
you people all need a humour pill. Again I meant this as a joke, again I am
insulted....

called a Troll, called immature, totally uncalled for.

I got my candy....I like MY candy sweet, not sour.

I give up on you people, you are hopeless.

MY stands for MY....every builder needs a pat on the back, and you are so
busy patting each others backs at CY, you do not even mention the ones that
did not win, that tried, that are humiliated as you win your own awards and
pat your own backs.

So, immature troll that I am, I pat my own back for my good work, and I pat
the back of all the other 'losers' out there that make AW wonderful

btw Taurius now has 2 MY awards, my partner also thought she deserved one,
and so she does. LMAO

sweets

sweets

Jul 5, 2006, 2:43pm
because we are supposed to be part of the community....G to X....not G to R,
excluding one breed of people.

Excluding the X and allowing the R, only alienates us more. An 8 year old is
no more permitted into R than X, or even a pg-13 for that matter, why they
stigma against our X worlds then?

Why should we make an X award program that would alienate us even more. We
are here, we belong, we deserve to be recognized along with all the other
rated worlds, G to X......fairly!

sweets

sweets

Jul 5, 2006, 2:46pm
and Yes I do realize others read these postings, and hope they see the
unfairness of all this. I do believe in airing dirty laundry in public when
it is a PUBLIC concern.

CY is a public concern, a community concern, believe it or not I am part of
the community, whether you want me or not.

And I always fight for the Underdog

sweets

sweets

Jul 5, 2006, 2:46pm
I think I am too tall at 5 foot 9 inches to be a troll anyway LMAO so not
letting that bother me too much.....hehe

sweets

sweets

Jul 5, 2006, 3:15pm
LOL actually what started as a joke while doodling on my notepad, has turned
out to be one nice looking object....funny how that happens sometimes

sweets

sweets

Jul 5, 2006, 3:21pm
Beautiful!! ...and the mountains aren't bad either LOL....welcome back

btw I have the same hat in thick black suede heh so heavy it gives me a
headache after 10 minutes LOL

sweets

alphabit phalpha

Jul 5, 2006, 4:08pm
<snip>

andras

Jul 5, 2006, 4:30pm
[View Quote] > LOL actually what started as a joke while doodling on my notepad, has turned
> out to be one nice looking object....funny how that happens sometimes
>
> sweets

Been there , done that .

I have several objects I made as a joke and turned out a useful creation :)

Keep up the good work!
--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

sweets

Jul 5, 2006, 4:34pm
btw glad to see AWSpades up and running again....we missed you.

Now if anyone deserves MY Award it is that game room....LOL

sweets

kol.

Jul 5, 2006, 7:04pm
ahh everybody picks on sweets hmm too bad :>

tunablues

Jul 6, 2006, 2:39am
I do not post here often but the word vendetta caught my eye and will
respond.

What is sad is no Cy Organizer has posted in this thread until now. The only
reason it is happening at this point is the charges by Lady Tigrane have
become weary. During the last days before the Cy Awards she entered the
world each day and was treated with dignity and grace as she was the night
of the awards. She was specifically invited to join the celebration after
the ceremony even after she made accusations that have no basis in truth.
Callowness is a shallow factor until it is used in public on a numerous
occasions pushing to make it truth. On no occasion was her "friend" banned
in cyawards and no case was sent forth for any other actions which none of
us have nor want the authority to do. It is best at this point that her
research find the truth and the word vendetta should be stricken from the
speech. Knowledge and true facts are power not maladroitness in the virtual
life of AW.

lady tigrane

Jul 6, 2006, 6:28am
And this has what to do with sweet's situation? Or the "My Award"?

..
..
..

Since you brought it up tho .... Karten filled me in on the Cy's
involvment and subsequent actions. That part was something I discovered upon
my return from visiting my friend.

tunablues

Jul 6, 2006, 4:15pm
As for the award - anytime an event can further the experience in active
worlds, it would be a nice addition. This year saw the first vitual
concerts, a new awards event, the SW City events, Off World event, AWEC
events, America events and many more. We should support them all. This
raises the quality of the community.

vera

Jul 6, 2006, 7:31pm
I agree with tuna......and I like to say that I am not the kind of ppl who
goes around kissing .....you guys know what...but the CY came back with full
force and we have to at least say thanks to these ppl for do it.. cause no
one wants to touched... and they did it just because they want us to have
some fun and motivation..... Now I think that the R and X community can try
to put it together an award avent too..... It's sad that we can't do it all
together... but it will be more sad if we have no respect for the kids that
we have around us...:)

[View Quote]

wolvie

Jul 7, 2006, 3:47am
I agree with sweets point totally. The Cy's should allow all worlds and
just post a disclaimer. Have separate categories also for each rating ( Best
G world to best X world).

But I also think that if you can't beat them, join them...
- Join the Cy's themselves, and change it from within. It will not likely
happen overnight, change takes time.

...or start your own group
-Collaborate with some people. Maybe even the Cy organizers to get some
guidance on starting a separate awards, if they would be willing to.I always
thought just having one awards was a monopoly, and wished to see
alternatives, even pondering starting my own awards once, since in the past
I did not always agree with the system that is The Cy's.

All the infighting between groups is only wasting needless energy, and
clouding people's judgement so they are not even giving relevance to the
other sides point of view.

Now go sign a peace treaty and play nice.

"I aughta join a club and beat you over the head with it"
-Groucho Marx

[View Quote]

lady tigrane

Jul 8, 2006, 10:12am
update: Got off the phone last nite with my friend.. I'd like to retract
what I've said bout the Cys since both Tuna and my friend tell me there was
no incident at Cy world. I got this info originally from Karten who kept
sayin "ask tunablues and he'll tell you tooooooo!" and I doo believe a
whammy been pulled on me that way. Again my apologies to the cy peeps.
(hey.. atleast I got the cajones to come in and admit when I've been
mistaken, which is more than I can say for a lot of folks in here.) I'm
still mad as a wet hen bout my friend getting his OP and cit getting
unjustly banned, but that's another issue entirely.