lady pippin // User Search

1  |

Buggy Andras Bot (hunter)

Nov 22, 2002, 11:17pm
I have tried to get the bot work for tourists as well.. but only citizens
can click and get a responds from the bot. my world (Vision2) is tourists
enabled and so is the bot, can any help me and tell me what is wrong ?? This
is a screenshot i made of the settings
http://www.pippin2.com/files/Errors/huntbot.jpg and now I can't even
get cits to click on the objects after put it up again, I have redownloaded
the .exe twice and still same error

Buggy Andras Bot (hunter)

Nov 23, 2002, 7:00pm
Thank you Brant
^¿^

[View Quote]

Testing

Oct 7, 2002, 6:23pm
__________________________________________________________________ ICQ#:
61027360 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Testing

Oct 7, 2002, 8:16pm
Thank you so much for your help Bowen and Thanks for your words BinaryBud
^¿^ *huggles*.. I am happy to finally to be able to say something when I
have had something to say hehe

[View Quote]

a test

Oct 22, 2002, 2:57pm
have heard OE have problems

Re: DX8 driver?

Oct 23, 2002, 9:35pm
I am happy to use DX8, I have WIN XP and GeForce 2MXX and have no problems
what so ever to use DX8

(Thought you wanted to know it can work tho)

[View Quote]

NEW AlphaWorld - Could It Be???

Oct 25, 2002, 5:51pm
www.pippin2.com/NewAW.htlm

[View Quote]

GET

Oct 27, 2002, 12:22pm
Hey there Absolut Monarch

yes GET still works and they have a lot of things to do .. so just be
patience .. have you reported it yet ??

"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbb86d9 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Dear All,
> Is the Garbage Elimination Team (G.E.T) still working? Because
> have a matter of great importance and I was wondering how long it takes
till
> G.E.T replies to reports?
>
> --
>
> Thankyou for your attention.
>
> Your's Faithfully,
> Absolute Monarch
> A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
> Demonology

Need Help with Windows (The objects. Not the OS. :-))

Oct 28, 2002, 7:01am
Try to make them : create color white
It works for me

[View Quote]

NewsGroup

Nov 6, 2002, 1:10pm
Hello everyone ^¿^

If any of you have something to show for Christmas, an event or Christmas
building, please let AWEC knows by email of place (coordination), name, time
(if any events you want people to visit at certain time) to
awec at community.org If you want it to be on the December calendar then
please send in an email latest November 24..

Lets celebrate the Community also at Christmas time.

*Trying to find definition of Newsgroup at the directory*

Yours sincerely
Lady Pippin

Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups (4th Edition)

Nov 29, 2002, 7:59am
I must say, Goober King great job, how can you do anything but love those
people? A fine art of word playing

"absolute monarch" <absolutemonarch(at)sappphireestates(dot)cjb(dot)net>