GET (Community)

GET // Community

1  |

absolute monarch

Oct 27, 2002, 3:25am
Dear All,
Is the Garbage Elimination Team (G.E.T) still working? Because I
have a matter of great importance and I was wondering how long it takes till
G.E.T replies to reports?

--

Thankyou for your attention.

Your's Faithfully,
Absolute Monarch
A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
338508
Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
Demonology

lady pippin

Oct 27, 2002, 12:22pm
Hey there Absolut Monarch

yes GET still works and they have a lot of things to do .. so just be
patience .. have you reported it yet ??

"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbb86d9 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Dear All,
> Is the Garbage Elimination Team (G.E.T) still working? Because
> have a matter of great importance and I was wondering how long it takes
till
> G.E.T replies to reports?
>
> --
>
> Thankyou for your attention.
>
> Your's Faithfully,
> Absolute Monarch
> A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
> Demonology

absolute monarch

Oct 28, 2002, 3:37am
Yes I have. Still waiting >,<

The joys of AWTeen... we completly ignore GET and use our own CTs to do the work :D

sw comit

Oct 30, 2002, 1:20am
Takes a week or two, AbMo.

"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbcdb40 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Yes I have. Still waiting >,<

[View Quote]

j b e l l

Nov 2, 2002, 8:43am
this and then 5 posts later a thread about how AWTeen people are tired of
being called immature..

-Your Favorite Troll.

Well that had absolutly NO point to it whatsoever... If your going to make and offencive comment kindly do it in a way of which we can understand and dont post junk.