foxy // User Search

1  |

special avatars

Cyril COGORDAN
(Foxy)

[View Quote]

Hey any one know where I can get some Ai programs?

Mar 7, 2000, 5:53am
> Well you read the subject now tell me where they are at!
>
> --
> Horizons

Hi Horizons,

I don't know if it is really what you want, anyway it's some good sites
about AI:
http://www.gameai.com/
http://www.animaths.com/

Foxy.

"Area's full"

Jul 13, 1998, 11:44am
Yes, this will be a great idea too !

Foxy. (alias Manta ;) )

[View Quote] > I'd rather have checkboxes, pull-down lists, and an edit field (for URLs, sign text, etc). All that command typing sucks.

[View Quote]

"Area's full"

Aug 5, 1998, 6:31am
Well, let me try to explain again my first idea about this...

In fact, I want tosay that is the AW-BROWSER try to compress/uncompress
ascii sequence (like "create", "bump", ...) into a sequence of "token" coded
in 1 byte. That's mean, the user type in "Bump teleport X.XXn Y.YYe ..."
then the browser translate this in a binary sequence like "01 02 'N' XX XX
'E' YY YY..." where each entry is a byte. And when a user open windows to
edit object's property, the browser translate the binary sequence into the
original ascii sequence.

I know my english is really bad, but I hope, you have now understand the
original idea !?

;))

Manta a écrit dans le message <35A9B9DD.2D43549B at altern.org>...
>Hi all,
>
>I'm a french user and I speak a VERY very bad english, so I'll try to
>post this message in french and if someone can translate it for me, it
>will be nice...
>
>Si j'ai bien compris le fonctionnement des attributs, ils sont sauvés en
>mode texte, et transitent de cette maniere. Donc si l'on construit
>plusieurs objets avec des attributs dans une même zone, on obtient un
>"Area full"..
>
>C'est normal, un "create animate me" tient sur 17 octets.. Imaginons que
>le browser soit cabable d'analyser la sequences ASCII de la commande et
>de la transformer en token (donc en la codant sur 1 SEUL octet), on
>pourrait facilement reduire le risque d'"Area's full". Ainsi il serait
>facile (pour le/les programmeur(s) de AW) de creer un jeu de token du
>style :
>Cmd #0 : "create animate"
>Cmd #1 : "bump"
>Cmd #2 : "solid off"
>Cmd #3 : "solid on"
>Etc...
>
>Ce genre de programme ne nécessite pas de technique très lourde à mettre
>en oeuvre et pourrait grandement améliorer la qualité des constructions
>!!
>
>Merci d'avance à l'âme charritable qui voudra bien traduire ce texte
>pour moi ;)

Clickable URL's & Teleports on Chatscreen

Oct 1, 1998, 11:13am
Include me too in the beta-testers list !
;o)

--
Cyril COGORDAN
(Foxy)

avatars

Feb 18, 1999, 7:55am
Somtimes Eep, you're a real cretin ! :o(

--
Cyril COGORDAN
(Foxy)

Ailleurs, "Un autre état d'esprit".
http://members.xoom.com/Ailleurs/
http://www.citeweb.net/Ailleurs/ (Mirror site)

Eep² <eep at tnlc.com> a écrit dans le message : 36CB5415.84B35FFB at tnlc.com...
[View Quote]

Happy New Year!!!

Jan 3, 2000, 1:00pm
Happy New Year John and to all AW members ;o)

Foxy.

386df344$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...