Happy New Year!!! (Community)

Happy New Year!!! // Community

1  |

john viper

Jan 1, 2000, 10:29am
Welcome to the future!

Happy New Year to all!!! :-)

--
John Viper (A.K.A.: Jeffrey W. Tickle)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~ticklejw/ <- Ultra
page of stuff (IE4+ req'd)
MAKE MONEY JUST FOR USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!
http://www.getpaid4.com/?ticklejw
"When I became a Starfleet Captain, I swore I
would never involve myself in one of these
paradoxes: the Future is the Past, the Past is the
Future.. It all gives me a headache." -Kathryn
Janeway

rat thing

Jan 1, 2000, 2:39pm
Thanks John.. Have you been here long? :)

Rat

[View Quote]

lexxus

John Viper wrote the first message of the 3rd millennium here saying:
and all!</font></font>

foxy

Jan 3, 2000, 1:00pm
Happy New Year John and to all AW members ;o)

Foxy.

"John Viper" <ticklejw at bkon.net> a écrit dans le message news:
386df344$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Welcome to the future!
>
> Happy New Year to all!!! :-)
>
> --
> John Viper (A.K.A.: Jeffrey W. Tickle)
> http://www.crosswinds.net/~ticklejw/ <- Ultra
> page of stuff (IE4+ req'd)
> MAKE MONEY JUST FOR USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!
> http://www.getpaid4.com/?ticklejw
> "When I became a Starfleet Captain, I swore I
> would never involve myself in one of these
> paradoxes: the Future is the Past, the Past is the
> Future.. It all gives me a headache." -Kathryn
> Janeway

john viper

Jan 3, 2000, 6:07pm
[View Quote] > Thanks John.. Have you been here long? :)

> Rat

[View Quote] about 10 months :-)

--
John Viper (A.K.A.: Jeffrey W. Tickle)