andras sarkozy // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

Teleport/url text-2-link transformer

Mar 10, 1999, 8:13pm
[View Quote] > Can anyone translate some Hungarian curses into English? I'm
> told it's a great language to curse in :)
>
> grover

You bet it is! I could curse for half an hour without repeating any phrases!!!! Tho it is tough to translate (and I don't want the "Eject Bot" to learn them :o))
Andras

frame rate-based proportional turning

Mar 10, 1999, 5:36am
[View Quote] > One workaround I've found is to use the mouse for turning while using the arrows for forward/reverse.

I'm using the same method.

> I'd also like looking up and down to be more smooth and not in steps like it is now. AW is way too jerky...in everything it does. "Sometimes you just have to let it flow." Keep the flow. Flow is good. Go with the flow..._.´¯`·._.´¯`·._.´¯`·._.´¯`·.

I agree.
Andras
P.S.: Nice wave !

frame rate-based proportional turning

Mar 10, 1999, 7:46pm
[View Quote] > Thanks, although I like this one better:

> ·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.·´¯`·._.
>
> It's smoother.

Relatively perfect :)

AlphaWorld "Wishlist"

Mar 17, 1999, 10:44pm
[View Quote] > Bille a écrit:

> I think we can spend time on the both. But I see concern from COF on only one.

YS has a specific question. He is concerned about the objects and not about your
"anarchist" opinion. If JP or Rick comes in with ANY question - you have the right to
demolish it. Not Shamus's ones!!!
You are objecting the management's operation - so stick with it please.

> Curiously they come out with some sudden interest to a topic asked for long like this
> one or rather marginal when they are questioned about major issues for the
> community. Reminds me when in the huge debate here about having some voting system on
> some issues (repleatidly promised for age by COF), suddenly ENZO poped in saying it was
> a good idea...to implement VRT!!! Sure it was clever but again kinda " I listen to you
> but let's talk about something else".

Sounds good! Let talk about something else. How about new objects???? <seems you cant
comprehend the original post. Or maybe you do - but your insight does not let you steer
away from your "demolishion crusade".>

> Again YS initiative is good, and the coincidence strange. If you ever get news about
> the bot, thanks to share.:)
>

> Absoluetly. Most are able to address both topics....but COF.:)

Important figures like: HJ? mgib? SN? QB? What a joke :) Not even Eep is an important
figure (thou he at least did a LOT for AW not like the guys you did!!)
You folks did not do anything else but complain and tried to destory AW. You deserve your
punishmen. Just take a look Hj's "beautiful" press pages :) it was a good laugh for me -
but nothing else, but it hurts AW IMO. Few rebels tries to take over AW :))))
Yes - mgib, it is easy to be a rebel from France. You have no idea how to run a company in
the US. You have the history in Europe behind you to do that. Results??? I see nothing. I
hope you don't want a public rehersal of your "nice conversation" in AW GZ about the "bad
language"?? Will you ever grow up?

I'm complaining too. Hate those eject robots, disappointed by the company's leadership ( I
own stocks opposed to you). Still - I have a different approach. Why don't we help AWCOM
(AWCI) (whatever) - to come and prosper? Isn't it all what we want (explicitly or
implicitly)?
To criticize positively helps - to dehonest a projcet/ppl/company does not. It maybe
helped in the 18th century you are so proud of it <Eep - don't respond. This is out of your
scope> but it is 1999 now.
I don't like attack ppl - neither feelings. Anyone who knows me will say this is not from
him. Still - I feel I had to write this and I'm behind it. Period.
I apologize of any grammar or spelling errors English is my second language.

> I prefer to put pritority on persons than on objects. The spirit is going

AlphaWorld "Wishlist"

Mar 17, 1999, 10:48pm
You'll never get a straight answer out of him <maybe a month later in a
5 pages document?>.
[View Quote]
[View Quote] [View Quote]

AlphaWorld "Wishlist"

Mar 17, 1999, 11:22pm
Well said!! Thanks
Andras

[View Quote] > Shamus doesn't have any part of the censoring actions of Activeworlds.com. He's an artist like me. He happens to be getting on with his usual business instead of getting mired in the quicksand of debate. Please don't attack him for being responsible in his duties. That would be like calling up the US Post Office and complaining that they were spending all their time distracting people by delivering the mail instead of doing something about the Iraq situation.

> Rjinswand

having a default midi in a world

Aug 18, 1999, 4:50pm
You did surprize me - MIDIs never looped before :)
Andras

[View Quote] > There is a way to loop MIDIs and WAVs already tho... Create sound loops...
> create noise doesn't. Take that into consideration!!
>
> Also: Next time before saying there isn't go to AWSchool or AWNewbie and see
> if there is... THANK YOU!

[View Quote]

Re: Log Cabins

Aug 6, 1999, 10:09pm
I think you are mistaking it.
BI is a part of the world server, not the browser. It is there even if you have ED or caretaker rights, but you can do more than a plain user. It never "black-triangles" things.
BI is working with the registry.txt file to calculate the enroachment or find the "non-registered" objects.
It's other job is to calculate the cell density and cries if you exceed it (again on the world server side).
As a caretaker - you can DELETE other's property, change ownership of an object but nothing else special. <you can't build on someones property if you have the registry installed>

Andras

[View Quote] > Little known fact:

> The building inspector is actually part of the browser.
>
> It does not show up if you have eminent domain or are caretaker. Then it just
> silently black-triangles things.
>
> Sado

[View Quote]

Re: Log Cabins

Aug 7, 1999, 5:27pm
Another correction:
You can't DISABLE the BI. You can only change the messages you got.
Andras

[View Quote] > Let me rephrase that.

> The messages for the BI live in local data files. If you so desire, you could change them and disable the BI from giving you messages.
>
> The BI is triggered by various error codes from the server, which keeps track of encroachment, etc.
>
> The BI is only existant as a nice way to print error messages. If you so desired you could change the data files for the AW browser so that it just said "ERROR 432: Encroachment."
>
> AW just decided that the BI would be a nicer way to do it.
>
> Sado

[View Quote]

Looking for HYMERHOFF's old house.

Nov 9, 2002, 2:54pm
It would be helpful if you know your old cit# or him. Or if you know any special text you put onto any object as a description. Neither your current citname, nor the old one has a citnumber assigned.
Andras

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  |