magneto // User Search

1  |

How I put a bot in another universe ??

Mar 14, 2005, 3:52pm
Hello, friends, I am making a bot in C++ and I would to know how I tell to
the sdk that I want to put the bot in another universe or galaxy different
to Active Worlds?

Thank you in advance!

Magneto.

How I put a bot in another universe ??

Mar 14, 2005, 4:52pm
Got it, Strike Rapier!

int aw_create (char * universe_domain, int universe_port, void * * instance)

Thank you for your quick help, you are as a ray hehehhe : D

"Strike Rapier" <markyr at gmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:4235d707 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Play with aw_create( )
>
> - Mark R

[View Quote]

Recent vandalism attack on Tourist

Mar 14, 2005, 4:31pm
I want to make a warning to the whole community AW on this user, Gnu32 (cit
#353815). The other day somebody changed the rights of my world with the
purpose of taking off the control and he can enter, and later (casuality??)
this user entered. I think that it can be a lammer that he knows hack
worlds.

Gnu32 is blacklisted in my world since then.

Greetings.

"LtBrenton" <uaf_brenton at concsols.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:41eaaaa8 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> There has recently been a huge vandalism attack on the Tourist Building
> World. Fortunately, due to Shoemaker Village's ActiveWorlds Utility, and
> Andras's GuardBot, the damage was not irreparable. We have caught the
> perpretrator, he is one Gnu32 (cit# 353815). As a fellow world owner, I
> URGE you to blacklist this citizen number, to prevent the same happening
> to your world. Again I say, all thanks go to Shoemaker Village and
> Andras, without whose technology this attack would have been successful.
>
> LtBrenton
> Tourist World Administrator

Recent vandalism attack on Tourist

Mar 14, 2005, 4:43pm
hehehehe, I don't know his, but I only say what happened to me. I would be
you,but it could be that you were right, but there my experience is, for I
could use to the other ones.

"Strike Rapier" <markyr at gmail.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:4235d96c at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> GNU... hack? hahaha....
>
> If you had CT it would be much easier to cause much more distruction.
>
> - Mark R

[View Quote]

Recent vandalism attack on Tourist

Mar 15, 2005, 2:21pm
Ok, I already see that it has been a serious error to put this post. I don't
really know if you were you the one that changed the rights, could have been
another person and being a chance, for that reason I apologize you.

"Gnu32" <simplaza at simplaza.net> escribió en el mensaje
news:4235fbd3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Sorry, forgot to share the news, Me and Lt have come to some sort of an
> alliance about.. 3 weeks ago?
> So you can stop spreading negativity about me now
> Oh, and a piece of advice: Accusing me of hacking a world is probably one
> of the most desperate ways to make someone look bad.
> And whats the world name? It could be the fact that i world-hopped at the
> wrong time.

[View Quote]

Free hosting for Magland ??

Mar 15, 2005, 9:35pm
Hi all!, we are a group of 3 friends, aw users, we have a called world
Magland and unfortunately we don't have permanent worldhosting, I would like
to know if there is somebody that I can offer free worldhosting for my
world, Thank you !.

Free hosting for Magland ??

Mar 16, 2005, 3:17pm
Thanks Builderz

"Builderz" <builderz at vastnexus.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:423863da$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Ask TheMask or David if you are in need of free world hosting.
>
> -Builderz

[View Quote]

Free hosting for Magland ??

Mar 19, 2005, 9:42am
Hi!.

Magland doesn't need more free worldhosting yet.

Thanks to all for your help :-).

"Magneto" <magneto at maglandia.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:42377133$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi all!, we are a group of 3 friends, aw users, we have a called world
> Magland and unfortunately we don't have permanent worldhosting, I would
> like to know if there is somebody that I can offer free worldhosting for
> my world, Thank you !.

Replace by bot

May 18, 2006, 11:50am
The Xelagot makes that too, ORB.
You have to make a proyect & click in the models page.

First you have to filter the model tree01, using Filters.
Update & consolidate.
Save the proyect.
Delete the objects in the proyect.
Load the proyect.
Press models page, and Change model: tree01 to tree02, press change button.
Build the proyect.
Ready.

> Super. Thanks

Depressing ;)

May 19, 2006, 8:40am
You don't have neither idea of social psychology, talisan. Once people have
left, it is much more difficult to recover it. It is the same thing that
that client that leaves a fruit stand because they give him rotten apples.
Do you really believe that when aw takes out its new version those that were
disappointed will return??

news:446417e8$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...