Thread

How I put a bot in another universe ?? (Sdk)

How I put a bot in another universe ?? // Sdk

1  |

magneto

Mar 14, 2005, 3:52pm
Hello, friends, I am making a bot in C++ and I would to know how I tell to
the sdk that I want to put the bot in another universe or galaxy different
to Active Worlds?

Thank you in advance!

Magneto.

Play with aw_create( )

- Mark R

[View Quote]

magneto

Mar 14, 2005, 4:52pm
Got it, Strike Rapier!

int aw_create (char * universe_domain, int universe_port, void * * instance)

Thank you for your quick help, you are as a ray hehehhe : D

news:4235d707 at server1.Activeworlds.com...