insane axel // User Search

1  |

My Bingo Bot

Dec 7, 2003, 8:28am
Heyy !!!!
Where can I get a bingo card and all objects ???

Thanks,
AxeL364

"john" <john at 3d-reality.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3ef4ade2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> People were having trouble with setting it up before, etc... so here is a
> setup: www.3d-reality.com/private/setup.zip (installs both code &
compiled)

> ~John

Just a test

Dec 7, 2003, 5:19am

[VB SDK] - Bot seeds...

Dec 7, 2003, 8:24am
Hello,
How can I learn the bot to seeds objects anywhere ???
And if it's include in the sdk, how to seed anywhere but no under the
terrain ??

Thanks,
AxeL364

[VB SDK] - Bot seeds...

Dec 7, 2003, 3:26pm
Sorry... My question was wrong...

What can I put in the code for the bot is seeding anywhere ??? I need the
awquery ?

Thanks,
AxeL364

[VB SDK] - Bot seeds...

Dec 13, 2003, 6:15am
So, for seeding anywhere, I need to set the X,Y,Z... The bot can choose the
number...

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:Xns944BCA471F9F5kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "insane axel" <axel364 at noos.fr> wrote in
> news:3fd362dd at server1.Activeworlds.com:

the

> No, you just need to set the AW_OBJECT_* properties (with the exception of
> a few, such as AW_OBJECT_OLD_*) and call aw_object_add(). See the SDK
> documentation on that function for more.
>
> KAH

[VB SDK] - Bot seeds...

Dec 13, 2003, 4:41pm
ah ok...

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:Xns9450BFF30DE0Ckahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "insane axel" <axel364 at noos.fr> wrote in
> news:3fdaca9b at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Would be kind of stupid if the server randomly placed the object, wouldn't
> it? Like Strike said, I think you need to go read the SDK manual, it
covers
> property well:
> http://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/
>
> KAH

What language has more functions ?

Dec 7, 2003, 12:29pm
Hi,
I want to know what is the language in the sdk who has a lot of functions
plz ???

Java, C++ or VB ?

Thanks,
iNsAnE aXeL

What language has more functions ?

Dec 7, 2003, 3:31pm
I am agree with you but how to write a wrapper ?

For Brant : Seeding Anywhere

Dec 7, 2003, 3:29pm
Hey Brant,
Can you give me the code of the
Ultimate Paintball
for it's seeds anywhere in the worlds please ?

Thanks,
AxeL364

For Brant : Seeding Anywhere

Dec 7, 2003, 3:30pm
I just want only the code for seed anywhere ! Not the bot

For Brant : Seeding Anywhere

Dec 7, 2003, 3:48pm
Yes...
I try to say : I want to seed object but I use a code without put a number
in the X Y Z coordinates !

"zeofatex" <gzanone at optonline.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:3fd3675b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Oh you mean random seeding? i.e. it just throws X number of objects out
> randomly across a world?

[View Quote]

For Brant : Seeding Anywhere

Dec 7, 2003, 4:05pm
What is Ing ?

"strike rapier" <strike at Rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> a écrit dans le message
de news:3fd36984 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_X, lngX)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_Y, 10)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_Z, lngZ)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
> sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_MODEL, "walk001.rwx")
> sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_ACTION, "")
> sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_DESCRIPTION, "My first seed object - Good Isnt
> it?")
> sdk.aw_object_add

[View Quote]

help plz !

Dec 13, 2003, 6:12am
Hey,
I want to create a CTF Game but how to make a stats.txt please ?

Thanks,
IA

PHP

Dec 18, 2003, 6:52pm