For Brant : Seeding Anywhere // Sdk

1  |

insane axel

Dec 7, 2003, 3:29pm
Hey Brant,
Can you give me the code of the
Ultimate Paintball
for it's seeds anywhere in the worlds please ?

Thanks,
AxeL364

insane axel

Dec 7, 2003, 3:30pm
I just want only the code for seed anywhere ! Not the bot

zeofatex

Dec 7, 2003, 3:46pm
Oh you mean random seeding? i.e. it just throws X number of objects out
randomly across a world?

[View Quote]

insane axel

Dec 7, 2003, 3:48pm
Yes...
I try to say : I want to seed object but I use a code without put a number
in the X Y Z coordinates !

"zeofatex" <gzanone at optonline.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:3fd3675b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Oh you mean random seeding? i.e. it just throws X number of objects out
> randomly across a world?

sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_X, lngX)
sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_Y, 10)
sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_Z, lngZ)
sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_MODEL, "walk001.rwx")
sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_ACTION, "")
sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_DESCRIPTION, "My first seed object - Good Isnt
it?")
sdk.aw_object_add

[View Quote]

insane axel

Dec 7, 2003, 4:05pm
What is Ing ?

"strike rapier" <strike at Rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> a écrit dans le message
de news:3fd36984 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_X, lngX)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_Y, 10)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_Z, lngZ)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
> sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_MODEL, "walk001.rwx")
> sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_ACTION, "")
> sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_DESCRIPTION, "My first seed object - Good Isnt
> it?")
> sdk.aw_object_add

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Dec 7, 2003, 4:46pm
[View Quote] And undefined variable.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

andras

> What is Ing ?
>

> "strike rapier" <strike at Rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> a écrit dans le message
> de news:3fd36984 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

That sould be lng (long) :) where lngX is the WE coordinate, while lngZ is the NS coordinate

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

"strike rapier" <strike at Rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3fd36984 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_X, lngX)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_Y, 10)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_Z, lngZ)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
> sdk.aw_int_set(AW_OBJECT_YAW, 0)
> sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_MODEL, "walk001.rwx")
> sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_ACTION, "")
> sdk.aw_string_set(AW_OBJECT_DESCRIPTION, "My first seed object - Good
> Isnt it?")
> sdk.aw_object_add

You forget to set some of the properties, such as AW_OBJECT_OWNER, and you
set AW_OBJECT_YAW three times ;-)

I noticed that after! Meant to set tilt and roll!

- MR

[View Quote]

brant

Dec 10, 2003, 1:04am
Hi,

I would have responded to this earlier, but unfortunately I spent sixteen
hours over the past two days finishing four assignments, one of which was,
strangely enough, as KAH predicted, attempting to create a basic rule-based
game playing AI robot in PROLOG.

As to the code, Grimble is such a neat programmer that there's so many
functions and sub-functions in that code that it wouldn't make any sense to
you if I copied just that one routine.

-Brant

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Dec 10, 2003, 1:07am
[View Quote] Mmmm, I remember PROLOG. That was the weirdest language I must say.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.