[VB SDK] - Bot seeds... // Sdk

1  |

insane axel

Dec 7, 2003, 8:24am
Hello,
How can I learn the bot to seeds objects anywhere ???
And if it's include in the sdk, how to seed anywhere but no under the
terrain ??

Thanks,
AxeL364

"insane axel" <axel364 at noos.fr> wrote in news:3fd2ffdb$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> How can I learn the bot to seeds objects anywhere ???
> And if it's include in the sdk, how to seed anywhere but no under the
> terrain ??

You can build objects anywhere within the building limits of the world. If
you can teach your bot how to do things, then you're one damn good AI
programmer ;-)

As for terrain sensing that's a bit more complex since AWI never bothered
to properly document terrain. I'm sure someone here can help you with it.

[View Quote] www.activeworlds.com/sdk/ add sdk. infront of everything...

> You can build objects anywhere within the building limits of the world. If
> you can teach your bot how to do things, then you're one damn good AI
> programmer ;-)

Either that or you do a nice loop that tries setting every attribute in
every combination with every value and you slap the bot when it does it
wrong so it dosent do it again :O

> As for terrain sensing that's a bit more complex since AWI never bothered
> to properly document terrain. I'm sure someone here can help you with it.
>
> KAH

insane axel

Dec 7, 2003, 3:26pm
Sorry... My question was wrong...

What can I put in the code for the bot is seeding anywhere ??? I need the
awquery ?

Thanks,
AxeL364

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Dec 7, 2003, 4:50pm
[View Quote] And I assume the bot just magicaly learns things without being programed
to learn.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

"insane axel" <axel364 at noos.fr> wrote in
news:3fd362dd at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> What can I put in the code for the bot is seeding anywhere ??? I need the
> awquery ?

No, you just need to set the AW_OBJECT_* properties (with the exception of
a few, such as AW_OBJECT_OLD_*) and call aw_object_add(). See the SDK
documentation on that function for more.

KAH

insane axel

Dec 13, 2003, 6:15am
So, for seeding anywhere, I need to set the X,Y,Z... The bot can choose the
number...

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:Xns944BCA471F9F5kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "insane axel" <axel364 at noos.fr> wrote in
> news:3fd362dd at server1.Activeworlds.com:

the

> No, you just need to set the AW_OBJECT_* properties (with the exception of
> a few, such as AW_OBJECT_OLD_*) and call aw_object_add(). See the SDK
> documentation on that function for more.
>
> KAH

Yes... didnt you read the help files?....

"insane axel" <axel364 at noos.fr> wrote in
news:3fdaca9b at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> So, for seeding anywhere, I need to set the X,Y,Z... The bot can
> choose the number...

Would be kind of stupid if the server randomly placed the object, wouldn't
it? Like Strike said, I think you need to go read the SDK manual, it covers
property well:
http://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/

KAH

insane axel

Dec 13, 2003, 4:41pm
ah ok...

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:Xns9450BFF30DE0Ckahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "insane axel" <axel364 at noos.fr> wrote in
> news:3fdaca9b at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> Would be kind of stupid if the server randomly placed the object, wouldn't
> it? Like Strike said, I think you need to go read the SDK manual, it
covers
> property well:
> http://www.activeworlds.com/sdk/
>
> KAH

mr.visualbasic

Feb 2, 2004, 1:24pm
Je remarque que vous avez besoin de alot de télégramme d'aide me