My Bingo Bot // Sdk

1  |

john

Jun 21, 2003, 5:11pm
People were having trouble with setting it up before, etc... so here is a
setup: www.3d-reality.com/private/setup.zip (installs both code & compiled)

~John

[View Quote] Does it also install all the needed runtimes and libraries?

john

Jun 22, 2003, 7:27am
It includes everything, Bowen, even VB6, j/k... lol!

~John

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Jun 24, 2003, 5:57pm
John I attempted to test your Bot, first when winzip attempted to extract
the zip file it came up with this error. Winzip error Bad CRC 47e77572
{should be 5f04aa9e} lastly, the zip contained an empty folder.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

john

Jun 25, 2003, 2:32pm
testing...may have been disconnected in a re-upload.

[View Quote]

john

Jun 25, 2003, 3:23pm
fixed

[View Quote]

insane axel

Dec 7, 2003, 8:28am
Heyy !!!!
Where can I get a bingo card and all objects ???

Thanks,
AxeL364

news:3ef4ade2 at server1.Activeworlds.com...