kmissile583k // User Search

1  2  3  |

VB: Getting someones Co-ords...

May 28, 2001, 3:17pm
Brant has something like that in the Actriveworlds Utility (The locater bot)
at www.shoemakervillage.org/programs.html

Shoemaker Village Vote Bot 1.10

Apr 22, 2001, 1:19am
Neat! I'll have to download it.

[View Quote]

Speed

Apr 25, 2001, 7:29pm
is there any way to speed up the bingobot in the bingo worlds?

Speed

May 2, 2001, 8:53pm
Speed as in calling the numbers faster

[View Quote]

Speed

May 2, 2001, 8:54pm
That is what I meant

[View Quote]

Speed

May 2, 2001, 8:54pm
Sorry about not being clear about this

[View Quote]

Speed

May 2, 2001, 8:55pm
But I sure wish that it called numbers faster

[View Quote]

Newbies:

May 24, 2001, 6:35pm
I always just consulted the help files when I had a question, and I tell
newbies to do that too.

An object yard bot

Aug 23, 2001, 9:24pm
Does anyone know of a bot or program that can survey my object yard, compare
all the different models in that area to the object path, and find the
models that are in the object path, but aren't in the object yard? This
would be very useful to me as I am trying to make my object yard include
every object in the awteen object path.

An object yard bot

Aug 24, 2001, 1:18pm
Where can I get it?

[View Quote]

An object yard bot

Aug 25, 2001, 2:01pm
The syntaxbot finds the objects missing in the object path, not the ones
missing in the object yard.

[View Quote]

Object Building Script

Dec 8, 2002, 8:13pm
Yesterday, I used Andras's registry comparison tool and found the objects
missing from my objct yard. The only problem is that there are 500+ objects
missing from the yard and half of the names have no relation to what the
object actually is. Does anyone know of a program or bot that would build a
list of objects quickly, not needed in any particular order, so that I could
visually see them and sort them myself? Thanks.

Object Building Script

Dec 9, 2002, 7:04pm
Thanks.

Object Building Script

Dec 10, 2002, 1:19am
Wait, what is the URL to the program?

Music mute

May 11, 2001, 10:57pm
Interesting idea

[View Quote]

activate telegram

Apr 25, 2001, 6:43pm
activate telegram commands would be a good command instead of just being
stuck to e-mail when clicking on something

Re: ahhhh look

Apr 25, 2001, 7:19pm
couldn't you just enter the world name, and of you leave the immigration
officer message blank, it says that.

[View Quote]

Elevator

May 7, 2001, 8:57pm
By using a moving floor object, you can make a elevator going down, but it
passes through you as it goes up. Maybe a feature can be added so that it
can go up, too, without using teleports.

Elevator

May 7, 2001, 8:58pm
It does not push you up, I mean.

Elevator

May 9, 2001, 6:07pm
Wouldn't an optional command wouldn't need a rewrite?

Teleports in the text box

May 13, 2001, 8:46pm
It would be a great idea if you could have the browser recognize teleports
in the text box of the browser so that you could click on it and teleport to
that location.

Teleports in the text box

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C0DE3F.A1E32DE0

It would just be better if you put something like "AW 12345s 4321w" and =
it would teleport you there, without the long teleport URL

BTW, does anyone know how to fix internet explorer so that it accepts aw =
CGI teleports?
[View Quote]
[View Quote] yeah...but with 3.1's URL recognition you could use the=20
objects.activ.../teleport.cgi?... thingy (even if it's a bit too =
long...)=20
KAH=20

[View Quote] >It would be a great idea if you could have the browser recognize =
teleports=20
>in the text box of the browser so that you could click on it and =
teleport=20
to=20
>that location.=20
>=20

--=20
Tyrell - Alpha Prime - 21.8s 457e 90 - "Mundus vult decipi"=20
"Eat well, stay fit, die anyway."=20
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html=20
http://www.dlcwest.com/~rpatter/index.html=20
ICQ UN - 272905=20
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C0DE3F.A1E32DE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#d0e0d0>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It would just be better if you put =
something like=20
"AW 12345s 4321w" and it would teleport you there, without the long =
teleport=20
URL</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>BTW, does anyone know how to fix =
internet explorer=20
so that it accepts aw CGI teleports?</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"tyrell" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca">tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3B001D7F.118BF4C2 at sk.sympatico.ca">news:3B001D7F.118BF4C2 at sk=
..sympatico.ca</A>...</DIV>Like=20
this you mean:=20
<P><A=20
=
href=3D"http://objects.activeworlds.com/cgi-bin/teleport.cgi?aw_6505S_655=
6.80E">http://objects.activeworlds.com/cgi-bin/teleport.cgi?aw_6505S_6556=
..80E</A>=20

[View Quote] <BR>&gt;that location. <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P>-- <BR>Tyrell - Alpha Prime - 21.8s 457e 90 - "Mundus vult decipi" =
<BR>"Eat=20
well, stay fit, die anyway." <BR><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html">http://www3.sk.sympat=
ico.ca/ty1/index.html</A>=20
<BR><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www.dlcwest.com/~rpatter/index.html">http://www.dlcwest.co=
m/~rpatter/index.html</A>=20
<BR>ICQ UN - 272905 <BR>All those who believe in psychokinesis raise =
my hand.=20
<BR>&nbsp; </P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C0DE3F.A1E32DE0--

"Fixed" stairs

May 16, 2001, 9:39pm
I hate that too, It would be a great idea.
[View Quote]

"Fixed" stairs

May 16, 2001, 9:39pm
I just use pp01et.rwx's and put them next to the stairs for now.
[View Quote]

Invitacion to all, dont miss

Jun 4, 2001, 7:40pm
what about SDK too?

[View Quote]

Telegram Subjects

May 28, 2001, 1:03pm
I find it annoying that I have to check every telegram I get to find the
ones that apply to lots in my town. Maybe a telegram subject box to easily
sort them would be good

Separate telegram folders would be nice, too

Restricted Words

May 30, 2001, 7:32pm
Maybe the world server be made to could block certain words (Like
inapproperiate language - I will not go into detail) from being put on
signs. This would greatly reduce the need for people to clean up garbage in
public building worlds.

Restricted Words

May 30, 2001, 11:47pm
Perfectly legit.....? How is it if there's obscentities in it?

Restricted Words

May 31, 2001, 7:47pm
Do you need to use THOSE words specifically?

Restricted Words

May 31, 2001, 8:09pm
Or can they be substituted?

1  2  3  |