dj party // User Search

1  |

Festival 2000 This Weekend!

Jun 22, 2000, 1:46am
Active World's 5th Birthday will be this weekend! Go to
www.awcommunity.org/awec/festival2000/ for more information on the events
that will be going on. Be sure to come! Festivities start at 5:00 pm on
Friday at AWCC! Hope to see you there!

DJ Party
AWEC Core

Better Late than Never! AW Games hosts New Year's Eve Party

Dec 31, 2000, 5:59pm
Hello Everyone!

Yes, that is right, don't doubt it! AW Games is hosing a VRT New Year's
Eve Party. Starting at 11:30 VRT, AW Games will be bouncing with
anticipation of 2001.
Who knows who will show up? Faber, E N Z O, Bill Gates? ANYONE!

The surprises and fun never ends! Come to AWGames' New Year's Eve Party
;)

DJ Party
AWEC Core
www.awcommunity.org/awec/

AWBingo

Jan 20, 2001, 1:40am
Hey, be happy they are giving away prizes. I know some of the prizes not
everyone wants, but just give it a try. It is fun to play, even if there
aren't prizes. ;)

DJ Party

[View Quote]

Festival 2000 is now here!

Jun 11, 2000, 10:14pm
For those of us who have been here for last years Festival, we know that the
event is very exciting! For the others, the Active Worlds Events Committe
will hold an event the weekend of June 23rd-25th for Active Worlds 5 Year
old birthday. We are very exciting because we added an extra day for more
people to submit events! Now, folks, this is where you come in! We would
like lots of people to come and submit events and hold parties during this
Festival to see if we can make it the biggest Festival ever. You can go and
submit your event at www.awcommunity.org/awec/festival2000/ the official
Festival site! Go there and look at the calender and other events! But,
don't wait, submit your events now! Prizes will be awarded.

DJ Party
-=Web SL=-

Festival 2000 is now here!

Jun 11, 2000, 10:15pm
For those of us who have been here for last years Festival, we know that the
event is very exciting! For the others, the Active Worlds Events Committe
will hold an event the weekend of June 23rd-25th for Active Worlds 5 Year
old birthday. We are very exciting because we added an extra day for more
people to submit events! Now, folks, this is where you come in! We would
like lots of people to come and submit events and hold parties during this
Festival to see if we can make it the biggest Festival ever. You can go and
submit your event at www.awcommunity.org/awec/festival2000/ the official
Festival site! Go there and look at the calender and other events! But,
don't wait, submit your events now! Prizes will be awarded.

DJ Party
-=Web SL=-

Festival 2000 Event Registartion Closing Soon! HURRY!!

Jun 18, 2000, 8:32pm
Festival 2000 is a event celebrating Active Worlds 5th Aniversary. It is
hosted by AWEC and is a universe wide event! Festival points are given to
those who participate in the different events! Talking about events, people
have been submitting them for this great event. You can see the scedule so
far at Festival 2000. But time is running out! Registration closes June
20th! So hurry! Lots of prizes will be given, such as T-Shirts, E-mail
addresses, Worlds with Hosting, and even more!

So if you have a town, a world, a build, or another hang out go to
http://www.awcommunity.org/awec/festival2000/ to submit you event! This is
one of the biggest events of the year for AW and let your place get noticed.
Hurry now! Submit your event!

DJ Party
-=AWEC Core=-

Festival 2000 This Weekend!

Jun 22, 2000, 1:46am
Active World's 5th Birthday will be this weekend! Go to
www.awcommunity.org/awec/festival2000/ for more information on the events
that will be going on. Be sure to come! Festivities start at 5:00 pm on
Friday at AWCC! Hope to see you there!

DJ Party
AWEC Core

AWEC Looking For Volunteers! AWEC Picnic Event!

Nov 24, 2000, 11:24pm
AWEC, Active Worlds Events Committee, relies on its wonderful volunteers for
the great service that the committee creates. In the past few months, AWEC
has been going through a reconstruction and remodeling process. AWEC is now
looking for more volunteers who are interested in creating events, building
for events, and running the web site along with many other special service
projects that AWEC will run. We need dedicated, enthusiastic volunteers who
want to give back to the community of Active Worlds while having fun doing
it. To learn more about AWEC and what it does, we would like to ask people
interested in volunteering to come to the "AWEC Picnic" that will be held
December 5th in the world AWCC in the AWEC quadrant at 8:00 PM VRT. At this
picnic, we will talk about AWEC, what it does, what it takes to be a member,
and introduce new jobs to everyone interested. If you are an enthusiastic,
energetic, and fun citizen we urge you to come to this meeting for the
Active Worlds Events Committee.

DJ Party
-=AWEC Core Representative=-
-=Web Service Leader=-

AlphaBit Phalpha

Dec 21, 2000, 9:41am
Happy Birthday AlphaBit!

I look forward to continue working with you on AWEC! :)))

DJ
[View Quote]

Tips on Hosting Worlds

Dec 23, 2000, 6:17pm
Hey All!

I was curious if anyone could tell me their setup with worlds they host
(connection speed, computer speeds, etc). Also, how much it costs you a
month and how much you make would be great. I am possibly interested in
starting a hosting type company but I am just interested in seeing other
people's ideas :) Thanks.

Happy Holiday :)

DJ

Better Late than Never! AW Games hosts New Year's Eve Party

Dec 31, 2000, 5:59pm
Hello Everyone!

Yes, that is right, don't doubt it! AW Games is hosing a VRT New Year's
Eve Party. Starting at 11:30 VRT, AW Games will be bouncing with
anticipation of 2001.
Who knows who will show up? Faber, E N Z O, Bill Gates? ANYONE!

The surprises and fun never ends! Come to AWGames' New Year's Eve Party
;)

DJ Party
AWEC Core
www.awcommunity.org/awec/

Sorry about that

Jan 20, 2001, 1:33am
I have been hacked once, but it once someone from AW. Never been hacked
since. There are some good programs to watch connections and not allow
certain ones. You might want to look into it :)

DJ Party
[View Quote]

come to think about it

Jan 20, 2001, 1:31am
Better late than never they say :)

DJ Party

[View Quote]

What does it take?

Oct 9, 2001, 7:55pm
Think:

Not all of AW's users or computer users are completely computer literate.
They may have found this program and thats it. You shouldn't assume that
customers know exactly what they are doing. Some customer could of course
have sent in their CC number in an e-mail or could have double clicked. Both
COULD have happened, but if AW did more than the average, that would make
them a better company. Don't get me wrong, AW Inc is doing their job and is
doing nothing completely wrong. But they COULD go beyond the call and maybe
do better than before.

AW Inc. stand up and help your customers, don't assume, because when you
assume it makes an a** out of you and me.

DJ Party