hu // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 2:08am
Forgive me if I accuse you without cause, I have been noticing that people
in this thread have chosen to be personally insulting and it doesn't help
when we, as a world, are facing such devastating events.

Cheers

Hu

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 2:13am
Indeed, this is an opportunity for the world community to expose the
corruption of individuals and governments everywhere; in fact we must, if we
are going to survive in a free state on this fragile planet of ours.

Cheers

Hu

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 3:59am
Hi carolann,

I am totally grateful to be here and I have stated what my aim is, to get
people to vote Bush out. You are obviously feeling defensive about the
atrocities, illegal elections etc, that the Butcher Bush government have
unceasingly perpetrated since thieving the government of this country.

I will not stay here if Bush steals the government again either but this is
not a personal criticism of any individual Americans though it is an
indictment, a blot even on the so called democratic system that y'all hold
so dear.

If you feel personally attacked by anything I have to say in this thread
that is entirely your business and you are entitled to your beliefs and
feelings. Your discomfort or mine is small though when you consider the
babies, the solders and the civilian population of Iraq. I am sorry for your
pain I mean that truly however my residency in this land is meaningless to
me in the face of the needless devastation it is perpetrating. I am a
citizen of THIS PLANET and the man made borders created to separate,
isolate, and imprison are meaningful only to those who are trying to defend
something that is often NOT their own.

Don't get me started on the rape of the recourses and peoples of our plant
by US Big Business carolann. Most of what you mean when you say "don't eat
at my table then tell me the milk was curdled" has come to your table from
the pillaging of big business in the rest of the world. FACT: America has
just 5% of the world's entire population but it gobbles up a massive 30% of
the worlds recourses. There are many more statistical facts that I will not
bring up here that show that America is more part of the problem than part
of the solution so come down out off the clouds.

I believe that all of the problems can be solved as long as democracy is
maintained and even that with the advent of the Patriot Act is in jeopardy.
I believe that Government in this country is out of control and it is only
with the VOTE that that can be corrected.

Cheers

Hu
[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 2:34pm
Yes Derek,

You are right but American freedoms were never real because of the terrorism
America itself practiced before and since 9/11. Weather you believe me or
not America is the consummate terrorist organization but it tells others
they can't be. America possesses mega weapons of mass destruction yet it
tells others that they cannot have them, double standards don't work. I'm
sorry to say it but if one lives by the sward one must expect to die by the
sward.

BTW Derek you might think you hear a lot about terrorists through the news
media but what you here is ONLY what the western tourists want you to here
to keep you in line and in support of their brand of terror.

Cheers

Hu

But American freedoms were never real because of the terrorism
[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 2:45pm
I would only say one other thing to you personally carolann, I can't vote in
this country (it's stupid because I live here) but I can encourage others to
vote. That is my soul intention, to encourage huge numbers of people in this
nation who do not vote to do so in this election.

In an election year this close to the time of casting votes there is no
place (even the sacred AW NGs) that one aught not to discuss the state of
this nation.

It seems quite a lot of you passively agree with me as this is quite a busy
little string.

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 2:49pm
Would that the western terrorists Be tourists in reality. LOLOLOL

(sorry bout the spelling error)

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 4:52pm
How refreshing and predictable that the sanity that finally enters this
discussion had to be from someone from neither the (old) UK Empire nor the
(new) US Empire. Thanks Andras for your thoughtful input, personally I had
decided that BRO's comments were beneath my ability to answer as I use my
mind to think of this situation in it's global context.

I wonder how these faulty empires keep emerging when all they seem to be
based on is the class oppression of their own people, greed, and very small
minded double standards that they impose aggressively upon the rest of the
world?

The thing I find the most surprising in this particular empire (The US) is
that it is the desperately poor and uninsured classes that seem to defend
the system that keeps them down. And it is also from the under privileged
classes that they draw there army solders - I guess they aren't much good
for anything but battlefield fodder they sure as hell don't seem to be able
to think independently enough to say. ENOUGH OPPRESSION ALREADY.!!!

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 7:31pm
Thank you builderz, I have added that link to my site here:
http://www.darksharman.com/

Yes you are right, I to have seen solders on the BBC complaining bitterly
about the war and also in the film Fahrenheit 9/11. It is very obvious to me
though that American politicians believe that the poor here are a disposable
population. That was the real point of my statements and as well if I can
incite so form of rebellion amongst the poor so that they can start to band
together and say, ENOUGH!

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 8:42pm
[View Quote] The latest reason for the war = American APATHY, all you need to do is look
through this string to see that, most are more excited about attacking me as
a migrant, or the validity of this post in an AW NG rather than the nearly
1000 solders that are mince meat and the legless and armless babies in Iraq.
NONE OF THEM MENTION THAT.

Yes American apathy is the most resent CAUSE of the WAR in Iraq. Instead of
getting pissed off with me (which does not effect me in the least BTW, I
couldn't care less what you think of me) why not get pissed off at your so
called leaders and use your 1st amendment right to demonstrate to STOP THE
KILLING NOW!

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

> "jerme" <JerMe at nc.rr.com> kirjoitti viestiss
> news:41028295 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 26, 2004, 5:07pm
Hi Jag,

What either of us believes makes no difference to the facts as they are;
Fact: Bush insisted that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, he was WRONG.
Fact: Bush insisted Iraq was in bed with the Taliban, he was WRONG. Fact:
Bush defied the UN and bulldozed your country into an illegal war, he was
WRONG.

I am not attacking your country, I respect America and its people, and I'm
not even attacking Bush. What I am doing is telling the truth about the
illegal dealings of a corrupt organization. Whilst the Republican Party
defends and supports the policies of the Bush White House it is a corrupt
organization that is completely undeserving of the patronage of the American
people.

I realize that in the past you, as Americans have had some incredible men in
the presidency however recently the trend has be towards the fraudulent end
of the scale. I can understand that historically you have been behind your
presidents 100% and now there is actually a crook in the White House it must
be devastating for you.

All I can do is support you in your efforts to heal the situation so that
you can reclaim a righteous presidency that you are proud of and a respected
position in the world community. I swear I will leave America if Bush is
re-elected and you will not hear from me in a political capacity again. I am
not generally a politically motivated person however I the current climate I
feel I am as responsible as anyone else to do all I can to heal the world!

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 26, 2004, 6:14pm
Correction: I ment to say Al-Queda not the Taliban in the above post!

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 27, 2004, 2:01pm
Drac you are so funny - but your point is very serious... AWers are burying
their heads in the proverbial sand as usual...

Cheer

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 27, 2004, 6:17pm
Well it's only you in all the world that still believes that... Bush has
been WRONG about almost everything, he is the bigest joke in the world ...

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 28, 2004, 1:52pm
I think jaguar, that they commonly refer to one who refuses to accept
reality as, insane, or at least an Ostrich because Ostriches tend to bury
their heads in the sand rather that face something...

jaguar face it, with the super modern spy satellites, heat seeking devices,
and other gadgetry the US now possess they can find anything they want to
find even on the moons of neighboring planets.

I don't know even why I'm bothering to continue with this overtly obvious
line of bullshit you are spinning. Though I wouldn't put it past Bush to
plant something (if anyone will help him now) to prove he was right so he
can win the election. Bush is not just a joke, he needs to be watched
closely because he is overtly an EVIL man.

Cheers

Hu
New updates in: www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 28, 2004, 5:50pm
There she goes again proving to all her unsurpassed intellect - Sharon you
would have more of an effect if your were reasonable and did not attempt to
be insulting - Believe it or not there are a lot of people in this country
that agree with you but they also want to be polite about it. You are
entitled to your views and you are entitled to be respected for them, but
the respect part is earned.

Cheers

Hu
New updates here: www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

You say that as though you are here by some divine right yourself or that
you think somehow that America is mystically separate from the rest of the
world. You came to this country and invaded it so it's only yours as an
America because you stole it and murdered its rightful owners.

America's problems are EVERYBODY'S business, I could leave but that would
hardly do anything, every country is affected by this stupid war and the
politics of interference and not collaboration that the Butcher Bush insists
on. No, I think not, if it is to happen, Ill shall stay in Rome and watch
her fall from the inside.

By the way, I never for a moment was under any sort of illusion that a
Republican would hear anything I have to say. You are experts are stealing
from the poor and destitute and badmouthing your detractors however I do not
see that as any reason why I should not maintain my 1st amendment right to
protest.

When Bush is out of the White House and it is safe for Democracy again and
you have crawled back into your primal swamp where, like Gollum, you gloat
over you precious delusions, I will rest.

Cheer up it won't be long now!

Hu
New updates here: www.darksharman.com

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 30, 2004, 1:50am
Well CarolAnn if it bothers you as much as it seems to then why do you waste
your time reading this string? It's a single string, in an entire NG, at a
very important time politically as well as historically for the entire
world. You have covered almost everything that I have said including what
YOU thought I may have been implying and several statements that I never
said at all. It seems to me CarolAnn that you are more interested in the
personalities than in the facts and there is not possibility of intelligent
discussion if that is your criteria.

I spend time in several NGs, I'm not attached to this one, in fact if no one
answers this post it will be fine with me. But it seems that this string is
as active any in this NG more active than most, there are obviously more
people than just Drac and I who are interested in or want to state an
opinion about the issues as they are today.

Now, let me comment on your statement about those who have decided to attack
and abuse rather that enjoy lively discussion. They are sharing nothing and
they are wasting space in this NG and anywhere else that they make their
potty mouthed remarks and I do not simply imply that they are unintelligent
fools I state it as an out right fact!

We all have opinions and we all have strong feelings but we do not need to
abuse one another. CarolAnn you will never shut me up even though you have
been trying to for years I will always speak my mind because I am very
passionate. I am wrong, and I make my share of errors and blunders but I am
a human being living alongside you here on this planet and I will honor you
and treat you with respect because it is your entitlement. I will even honor
the fools who choose not this course however I may not respect them.

Finally, I am completely happy not to continue this string . Just don't
expect me not to answer you if you reply. It is entirely up to you pumpkin!

Cheers

Bodhi
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 30, 2004, 10:26pm
[View Quote] Yes but they are not dealing with them either - Bush says he wants to end
the terrorist threat then goes into Iraq with not solid evidence that it is
warranted taking away the US military's forceful presence from Afghanistan
and his buddy Osama.

It is quite evident that Bush is his daddy's puppet and that the Bush family
is in bed with the Bin Laden's... It is disgusting! American boys are chess
pieces in a political war that is designed to take the attention off the Bin
Laden/Bush family connection.

Go see Michael Moore's film Fahrenheit 9/11, it's plainly stated there and I
do not see the Bush family denying it or suing Moore for slander. WAKE UP
AMERICANS You are being made fools of by an evil family that kills your kids
to cover their sinister tracks!

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 31, 2004, 4:20pm
Drac, there is a reason why I have not answered Ferruccio in any of his
recent posts to me
and it was a mistake on my part to answer him this time. He is utterly
unreasonable in any dialogue that I have with him in AW, I thought I had
learned my lesson with him, silly me!

I will not be involving myself with him again in this or any other
discussion and for your own sanity you shouldn't either. He will attack this
message in his usual perverse way craving someone to bite back, it is not
worth it I assure you!

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 31, 2004, 5:40pm
No Ferrucio is extremely careful never to actually fire blatant insults at
anyone CarolAnn but he is nevertheless entirely frustrating as he is not
willing or even able to offer proof of his statement but ALWAYS negates
others by insisting that they PROVE what they are claiming.

This is not a court of law and we cannot prove anything we hear or see, all
we can do is look at the facts as they are presented to us by the various
media we attend to. So, CarolAnn, that is the line of subtle attack that
Ferrucio's uses and as unreasonable as it is it excludes him from my
awareness.

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 31, 2004, 10:15pm
So Sharon, you are my victim now are you? I am forcing you to open this
string, I am forcing you to be sick and tired, and I am focusing on annoying
you?

Well Sharon this may come as something of a shock to you but I never ever
even think of you unless I am unlucky enough to open the NG to one of you
negative posts. (Everything of yours that I have ever read has been
negative Sharon)

Take your own advice Sharon "get over yourself! Chalk one up to being an
ass and move on with your life. Try not acting like an ignoramus OK!?" Oh
and learning to spell might help as well hun.

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 31, 2004, 11:09pm
Sharon, my English is great and if you knew your spelling and grammar you
would be able to see that it is... My choice of a way to deal with you hun
was merely a direct quote from your previous post, so, it is not surprising
that you are not surprised.

When you say something intelligent I will respond intelligently until then
this bickering session ends here. |<END>|

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Aug 1, 2004, 6:48am
[View Quote] >1) Do you think Bush or Kerry will go to war with North Korea and/or Iran?

The odds are in favor of Bush continuing on with his war mongering into a
state of world war (WWIII) - Bush is intent on bringing about Armageddon,
Americans who do not fear him are fools. We really have nothing but Kerry's
word that he will re-establish good relations with the allies that Bush has
alienated and that he will only go to war as an absolute last resort. I
would put my money on Kerry though for a future with at least a margin of
world security, it will take time though for America to convince the world
community that it can be trusted again.

>2) Do you think Bush or Kerry will start the U.S. draft up again?

Bush will have to start the U.S. draft up again so that he can wage all the
wars he has planned.

>3) Do you think Fox News says they are "Fair and Balanced" too much?

If Fox News says they are "Fair and Balanced" even once they are liars.

>4) What do you think of Kerry's Senate record?

Not familiar enough with it yet to answer this!

>5) What do you think of Ralph Nader?

I like Nader's ideas and if he could get the support a third party is what
this country needs however in the present political climate where the fate
of the world going to war or not, is in the balance I believe he needs to
step up and support Bush's only real opponent!

>6) What's the *real* reason Tom Ridge will be leaving the Dept. of
Homeland Security?

Not familiar enough with it yet to answer this!

>7) Do you think terrorists may launch a cyber attack soon?

I'm sure Bush would love it if they would; he needs the terrorists to assist
him in terrorizing the American people into voting for him. I would not be
surprised if he and his cronies set up some kind of terrorist plot that can'
t be traced like the anthrax scares to sway the people through fear to vote
for him.

>8) Do you think things like the Patriot Act really help catch more
terrorists or infringe on citizens' civil liberties?

It is an evil adjunct to the evil administration - it is merely there to
erode civil liberties, I'm surprised Americans stand for this kind of crap.

>9) Do you think Bin Laden will be captured or do you think he is dead
already?

I don't care about Bin Laden.

>10) Who should take most of the blame for the weapons of mass
destruction fiasco?

It is obvious that the perpetrators of the illegal war on Iraq should be
held responsible for their lies and deceit. Bush and that UK twit!

Cheers

Bodhi
www.darksharman.com

Hu

Jul 31, 2004, 5:19pm
A. I do not know if that is the full story but it is a CNN clip so I suggest
you take it up with them.

B. Who the hell cares how many threads there are in a newsgroup Linn is as
entitled to draw attention to what she wants to express by starting a new
thread as anyone else, that's why the facility is available. The attitude
toward NG protocols here is entirely weird it is as though one is wasting
REAL space instead of just cyber space which, when only text is used is
virtually unlimited.

Relax

Hu
www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

One of the Best Movies I've seen...

Aug 3, 2004, 11:12pm
No Strike I have no vendetta; actually I appreciate information and
entertainment, political statements and even recipes if people would like to
share them. I appreciate anything that anyone has to share with me and I
don't have a "correct forum" hang up about delivery.

I simply trying to make you and others who have talked down to me that you
also post off topic. I'm sorry now because I really don't want to attack
you, I was angry and so I posted a couple of stupid things to point out the
double standard I feel people have been attempting to impose on me.

Forgive me, I would rather be your friend and be able to have healthy
discussion and even disagreements so, please don't take this to seriously. I
am a passionate person but I'm also a passionate builder and a passionate
web designer and a passionate man. I'm not here to hurt anyone or to disrupt
I simply have opinions like everyone else.

Cheers

Bodhi

[View Quote]

IS ANYONE INTERESTED...

Jul 25, 2004, 4:27pm
Would anyone like to join me in creating a "Children Of Iraq" memorial build
in Alpha World?

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com

"The problems we face today cannot be

solved by the minds that created them."

IS ANYONE INTERESTED...

Jul 26, 2004, 12:12am
Hi again carolann,

My reason for starting this thread was as much to bring the children who are
suffering needlessly everywhere in the world into our awareness. I'm not
saying that you are unaware; it has just been my experience that awareness
heals.

No matter what else happens we can contribute to the healing of our world
with our thoughts. Some call it prayer; others call it meditation and in my
experience miracles happen as we come together in a single unified purpose.

I realize that there are those who have felt insulted by some of my posts in
this NG and I am deeply sorry for it, it was never my intention to do harm.
It is so difficult for all of us to remain objective in these extremely
emotional times. We get confused, we feel the need to defend and sometimes
to attack and we often hurt one another even though it may well be
unintentional.

I am experiencing very powerful feelings about the present climate of war,
terrorism and uncertainty and it is my great desire to join with my fellow
AWers in a solution. because our loving thoughts of them are never wasted,
whether we do a build or not is really not the point (it is only a symbol,)
however as long as we are holding ALL the children in our awareness, healing
can and will happen. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Cheers

Hu
www.darksharman.com
"The problems we face today cannot be solved by the minds that created
them."

[View Quote]

OMG HU'S POSTS ARE IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE SUBJECT IS IN CAPITALS AND

Aug 9, 2004, 5:21pm
If you can't see for yourself the trouble America and this world is now in
because of Bush then you deserve everything you get... Hey you can attack me
(both individually and collectively (attack) seems to be a favored American
pastime doesn't it?) but it doesn't alter the fact that your system is
failing and you have little support in the world community, that makes you
venerable yet you do not see it.

A change of attitude would go a long way to improving your situation both
personally as well as nationally and Kerry might just be the man to do it.
Rossyboy your sarcasm comes mostly from your obvious lack of maturity, so
many people have complained about you in the past however I have a thicker
skin than most so your brash rudeness is completely forgivable!

Cheers

Hu

[View Quote] > Seriously Hu, you're making all who are anti-Bush look bad. You're
> actually being detrimental to the anti-Bush effort. If there was an
> anti-Bush license, yours would be revoked by now.

OMG HU'S POSTS ARE IMPORTANT BECAUSE THE SUBJECT IS IN CAPITALS AND

Aug 10, 2004, 6:04pm
What a raver you are bro - I said that I will leave if Bush is re-elected
did I not?
So it hasn't happened yet however you are not satisfied with my initial
statement
you require something more... LOL well, you are not getting it - you will
just have
to trust that I'm not the person you would like to think I am,
fortunately...

Cheers

Bodhi
http://www.originalwebsites.com/AW/teleports.htm