pyro goddess // User Search

1  |

AW Radio Stations

Jun 27, 2004, 9:26pm
To Bodhitah: Many Online radio stations currently do pay these fees. Look it
up yourself
Thank you.
Pyro Goddess

[View Quote]

How to amuse yourself...

Jul 13, 2004, 2:26pm
My husband tried this on me before I read this post. I thought something was
really wrong with his computer... LOL

BRO is in ICU

Jul 13, 2004, 2:16pm
Sorry I didn't post sooner. I just got my emails working again. BRO I am
glad you are better and good to know you are at home recovering. Better
treatment at home then at the hospital in terms of recovery hehehe. tight
hugs and hope you are doing well.
Sincerly,
Pyro Goddess and Pyro God

Personal Websites

Jul 16, 2004, 7:01pm
Hi all. For those of you who would like a personal website for your world,
to share pictures online, or a website for just about anything, I can help.
I do professional websites at a very reasonable cost. To see an example of
my work please visit http://pharaohseye.3dhost.net and
http://pharaohseye.3dhost.net/beetalbo/index2.htm Both are incomplete so
please bear with me. Also, I am buying a host so I will also be able to host
and cheaply sell .com's too. If you have any questions, please gram me or
email me at pyrogoddess at earthlink.net .
Thank you
Pyro Goddess

Build Idea

Jul 20, 2004, 2:22am
Tell ya what...someone make the drive in and I'll make lover av's for the
back seats and seq's too lol
Pyro Goddess
[View Quote]

Something for jus fun :)

Jul 20, 2004, 2:20am
I got to 67 meters lol. Geesh it really is harder than it looks lol
Pyro Goddess

Statues and avatars

Jul 23, 2004, 3:11pm
For those interested, I mave made a gothic type set I call the Prayer set in
Maddess for sale. Also for those who have a hard time finding statues, I can
make them, all I need to know is what kind you need. Also in Maddness, we
are making av's like crazy. And at reasonable prices too. Come to Maddness
and take a look.

BTW, Maddness world made the "Worlds to Watch" part of the newsletter. Thank
you to all who helpped get it there.

Also, I have my host and am selling .com's for $15 a year! I can host
websites, OP's, and design your site for you! Get package rates too.

Have a great day.
Pyro Goddess

Statues and avatars

Jul 24, 2004, 7:39am
Ty. We work hard and sometimes forget dinner chasing little dots making
these objects. I have just finished making a group of Egyptian objects.
Please forgive me on the buildings. I have figued out the outside, now tme
to do the insides lol. I uploaded them as tests however I am leaving them
there for others to enjoy. If someone needs something made custom, please
let us know.

Pyro Goddess and Pyro God

[View Quote]

Technical Problems, looking for help!

Nov 29, 2004, 4:58am
Good day. Just letting everyone know about my $5 av Christmas sale. All av's
shown in DreamStr world are only $5 until Jan. 14th (for those who like the
buy that gift after Christmas!) So come see what I have in stock for you! If
you don't see what you want here, Let's talk. I may have it in the back
hehehe. So come one come all to the great $5 av sale!

Big Big Big $5 Christmas Sale!

Nov 29, 2004, 5:39am
From: "pyro goddess" <pyrogoddess at earthlink.net>
Subject: Big Christmas Sale!
Date: Monday, November 29, 2004 12:58 AM

Good day. Just letting everyone know about my $5 av Christmas sale. All av's
shown in DreamStr world are only $5 until Jan. 14th (for those who like the
buy that gift after Christmas!) So come see what I have in stock for you! If
you don't see what you want here, Let's talk. I may have it in the back
hehehe. So come one come all to the great $5 av sale!

Big Big Big $5 Christmas Sale!

Nov 30, 2004, 4:15am
Sorry. The world server it is on is having issues. I'm not hosting it
myself. Sorry for the inconvienance and thank you for your patience.
Sincerly,
Pyro Goddess

Pyro's Christmas Sale

Jan 3, 2005, 9:48pm
I would like to thank all who came to visit us in DreamStr world for my av
sale. Many will remain at a very low price, while a few are being considered
to be given away for free =D I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has
enjoyed the beginning of the New Year! Take care and be sure to visit
Maddness world!
Sincerly,
Pyro Goddess

Builderz Memoirs

Mar 18, 2005, 5:22pm
Hello AW. Its rare I post on here, but thought this was worth mentioning.

Builderz, you crazy nut you. I read your AW memoris page and thought it was
great. My hat goes off to you for teaching me about object paths and our
long Lightwave talks lol. You're one of the Bests Builderz. Always stay that
way.

For those interested, here's the site http://www.3dhost.net/builderz/

Big hugs dude!
Love Pyro

4th of July Avatar sale

Jul 4, 2005, 9:21pm
Huge 4th of July avatar sale going on right now! Humans, Monsters, Robots,
and Aliens! And all these avatars are only $4 each!Sale ends July 10th, so
don't miss it! Visit MaddSale world and see for yourself! Have a great day
8^)

Pyro Goddess and Maddness Avatars

Jul 9, 2005, 3:04pm
hmm...looks like a refund to me www.pyrosmaddness.com/womansrefund.jpg

[View Quote]

<no subject>

Aug 3, 2005, 8:29pm
*puts out a tray with a jug a milk and glasses on it*

What's cokkies without milk?
hehehe

[View Quote]

Objects makers in AW

Aug 18, 2005, 5:57pm
For the record, he never gave me any av's. However he did at one point give
me your path info. That was long ago.

[View Quote]

I think people like argueing...

Aug 22, 2005, 3:55am
But what do you do when you find your banana is really your orange shoe?

I think people like argueing...

Aug 22, 2005, 11:17am
Bananies with fannies do the boogie woogie dance
*watches for flying shoes*

Pyro =)

[View Quote]

SW City: Revolution video

Aug 24, 2005, 5:26am
I had a random thought about doing that a year ago, something like best film
strip type thing. But then again, I didn't think at the time a vid like this
was possible lol

Pyro Goddess

[View Quote]

Free vs Not Free

Aug 23, 2005, 11:32pm
Dear Lord, Starheart! Thank you so much for that link. There's audio books
galore! I like listening to audio books while I surf the net and my kids
like to listen too.
This is most helpful. Thanks again!
Pyro Goddess

[View Quote]

New Models - Railroad town

Aug 25, 2005, 2:15pm
Very wonderful Peli. I've always liked your train sets!

Pyro